THIRTY-THREE

CLARA POV

CLARA POV

I made it to Italy intact and without leaving or forgetting anything.  I stepped my foot towards the airport which was full of people who were wandering around with their busy lives looking for the vampire that Caius said.  It turns out that looking for a vampire in the middle of a sea of people is not as easy as I imagined

Before I left from where I stood, a cold hand held my hand rather roughly.  Oh definitely the vampire.  I turned around and saw a huge vampire of intimidating height and slightly chalky olive skin now standing in front of me.  I smiled kindly at him.

"Hey Felix, I'm Clara nice to meet you."  I told him.  He replied to my words with a mumble that I could not understand.  I guess I regret not accepting the offer to join in learning Italian from Rexa.  I actually knew him when he came to forks but, yeah you know he mostly ignored me.  I know I'm not that important to them.

Maybe them Just know me as friend for her queen.

"Did I bother you?"  I asked him.  He looks a little displeased with me.

"No, really. I just have a problem with your smell, that's all."  It's clear to me.

Trouble with my smell?!  Isn't that an insult?!

"You mean I stink?! That's an insult, and you shouldn't be able to smell my blood," I said irritably.

"No, it's not you, it's just your clothes that smell like wet dogs. This is disgusting."  Say it hastily.

"Oh, um I forgot vampires and wolves are not best friends."  I muttered.  It must be big enough for the Vampires to hear.  He took me to a car, I sat in the front with him.  Occasionally talk to him.  And he managed to make me promise to throw this shirt away, even though I've been trying so hard to steal it from Seth.

"So do you know why Master Caius sent you here?"  Felix asked as we got close to the giant castle that looked beautiful.  My heart is beating faster, I will enter the castle full of vampires and meet my two friends who are vampire soulmate!

"No, he didn't tell me anything. He said he would tell me later," I tell him with a shrug.

The car entered the Castle grounds and came to a stop in a large garage full of luxury cars that were obviously of fantastic value.  Money isn't such a hard thing if you live for almost a thousand years.  Felix led me into the clock tower with its ancient Victorian beauty.  He opened the door to reveal four beautiful thrones.  As I recall Rexa said three, oh I almost forgot she's a queen and she needs the throne herself.  I looked around in amazement.

We walked through some of the turns and halls of the castle, it's huge.  As I was about to turn to follow Felix someone suddenly appeared pulling me into a bone-crushing embrace.

"Clara! I miss you," said the woman who hugged me.  I'm 100% sure that it's Wendy.  This kid tried to kill me by accident.

"Me too, but I need air..." I stammered.  She woke up and let go of her hand.  Why is she so strong, my body hurts more and more.