TWENTY-NINE

❛❛Why has this become so complicated? ❜❜

~ * ~

This moment I'm in the kitchen for breakfast I'm with Jane and Alec.  I noticed that Jane's aura resembled someone I knew but who—

Don't wanna bother I decided to focus on my food.  They just sit quietly watching me, I occasionally talk to them but they look not sure about talking to me.  Maybe because I'm still a new person to them.

I invited them to talk about some of the human things I do, the normal questions of a vampire.  Like about what time we go to school, when we finish school, what lessons are there and several other things.  I decided to ask them and maybe I could give them a secret to hold on to.

"So you will come?"  I asked them.

"Yes, Aro told us to come with you my Quee—" I interrupted Alec.

"How many times do I have to say Rexa, is only Rexa." I told them.

It's nothing I just don't want to be called like that, especially if it's just us.  It feels very formal.

"Sure Rexa," said Alec.

"Good kids," I muttered.

"We're older than you, if you forget."  Jane said to remind me.

"I know, I didn't forget. But overall my character is probably more mature than you, don't you think?"  They seemed to think for a moment.  Am I not right?

"I think so," replied Alec.

"Can you guys keep a secret from Demetri? This is a big secret," I asked them there was nothing wrong with telling them about Wendy.  They brought their chairs towards me and looked at me with curiosity.  They gave each other a cute look before nodding together.

"We will," they said simultaneously.

"Demetri — has a mate and she's my best friend," I tell them.

I'm sure Demetri is far away from this kitchen.  My hunches are never wrong.  They were silent for a few seconds to digest my words before shouting.

"Is it true?!"  They screamed in shock.  But immediately neutralize the look on their face.  Uh they are so cute.

"Sure, do I look making it up?"

The two of them shook their heads together.  Ugh they are really cute!

"They has the same aura color. I'm sure of it. Wendy, her name is Wendy. She's the reason Demetri can teleport." I told them.

"It looks impossible," said Alec with an innocent expression on his face.

"You two vampires don't forget that, and why are you so cute?"

"Uh yeah you're right, we are." Alec woke up from his stupid question, what is impossible in this supernatural world.  And I think they look happy with my words.