SEVENTEEN

~ * ~

~ * ~

Several days have passed after I visited La push.  Right now I'm sitting with my dad, I'm sitting down eating a snack and drinking a bottle of beer.

Bella looked so nervous last night, she told me about her invitation to go watch baseball game.  She liked Edward so much that she wanted to go see his baseball game. But even though it was fun and I wish I could.  But unfortunately I can't they don't know that I'm aware of vampires.

I used to think of telling Bella that it might be bad if she came, but would she believe it?

She spoke with Jessica on the phone.  She said that she visited Dr. Cullen. and Dad was surprised he stopped eating.

"What do you do there?"  He didn't take the fork anymore.

"Well, you could say I have a date with Edward Cullen tonight, and he wants to introduce me with his parents ... Dad? "
Looks like dad has narrowed blood vessels.

Puft.. that's awfully awkward...

I just sat watching them while holding back my laughter as hard as possible.

"Dad, are you all right?"  bella asked.

"Looks no fine, bell" I said with a giggle.

"Are you dating Edward Cullen?"  Father thundered.

"I thought you liked the Cullens?"  Bella asked.

"He's too old for you," he cried angrily.

"We are both junior students," Bella corrected him, even though father was more righteous than he thought.

"Wait ..." he paused.  "Which one is Edward?"

"Edward is the youngest, the one with reddish brown hair."

"The most handsome like a god, dad." I said, giggling at Bella's expression.  Well I remember this dialogue.

"Oh, well, that" he struggled to say the words.

"Better, I guess. I don't like big looks. I'm sure he's a good boy and all, but he looks too ... mature for you. Is this Edwin your boyfriend?"

I laughed again.

"His name is Edweird, dad" I said simultaneously with Bella.

"His name is Edward, Dad."  Bella gave me a pleading look as if telling me to shut up and say nothing more.

"Yes No?"

"I guess you could say that."

"Last night you said you weren't interested in any boy in town."  Father continued eating again.

"Well, Edward doesn't live in town, Dad."  He stared at Bella with irritatedly as he chewed.

"Anyway," continued Bella "this is just the beginning, you know. Don't embarrass me with all the talk about boyfriends, okay?" Bella said it while looking at me with a pleading look full of despair.