FORTY-EIGHT

we walked out of the crowded, awkward and tense room in comfortable silence. Either this 'comfortable silence' applies to Leah or just me.

After walking quite a distance we arrived at the library. "This is the second room I've been to after the throne room." I said as I pulled up a chair to sit down.

Leah did the same. Take the seat right in front of me. She seemed to be done with her inner debate, judging by the sudden change in her expression....

And a fiery explosion from her.

"What were you thinking when you suddenly disappeared without a word?! You should at least give us the news even if we know that you're actually going to be a vampire! You have no idea how worried pack will be when you don't call us or even Charlie and Bella once. What if they kill you? I'm scared!" She shouted in my face. her hands were clenched tightly, I could feel that he was restraining herself from crushing something here.

Every time someone angers me because of my behavior makes me feel guilty. How selfish am I? I didn't notice or maybe I didn't want to. Why can I never be constant in my decisions? At first I thought to maintain good communication with them but the next second I actually just cut off all contact with any human except my two best friends.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what I'm supposed doing. I'm scared too. What if you guys think about hating me? I know if you hate me it's completely at my risk. But still I'm scared. So instead of letting me get hurt see how you guys talk and act on me I choose to stay away." I revealed it in a muffled voice.

Looking back, Leah and I have known each other since we were babies. Our friendship was formed since childhood. We grew up together, although in different environments with different circle of friends.

"I knew my decision would hurt you and I chose it anyway. I was wrong, I know. I'm sorry. It was entirely my fault, I made you feel like betraying your ancestors. Befriending a vampire...."

"I know, I make this look like it's not my fault but I know for sure this is my fault."

The salty smell of her tears wafted over me, her frustration and her fast heartbeat made me feel even worse. Every step I choose carries a lot of risk. These things make it hard for me to think about the right things.

The anger that Leah creates is natural, she wants to show how much she cares for me. She wanted to tell me that he never hated me even if she wanted to. She told me that we are still the same, we are still living the sisterhood that has always existed.

"Now what? Nothing can change. You've become them. Worst of all Seth has imprinted one of them, it really made a big difference in Quileute history." Leah spoke in frustration.

"We don't know what to do, it's complicated, more complicated than anything even after everything that happened to me turning into a four-legged beast." She continued with an annoyed stomp.

I didn't say anything. She was still on the verge of anger. She will not listen to anything I explain if she is in that feeling.

"I also do not know." I said for a moment after she looked better.

"No one knows for sure what happened, I read the history of the tribe when we were children. They originally became wolves not because of vampires but because of a betrayal. So what's wrong with trying to see where this destiny leads." I shrugged.

Leah looked at me seriously. She probably studied about the structure of my face which seemed to change. Minor scars or pores on my skin are gone, we're like statues, or well, corpses that don't age.

Her brow furrowed in confusion. "How did you come to terms with this change so easily? I mean you're suddenly involved in a new world with humans who can turn into wolves and strange glittering vampires-" Leah asked.