THIRTY-EIGHT

Several hours passed after my deep conversation with Caius.  Renata came back to check on me and told me that Aro would be back in the castle in a few minutes.  My feet can't wait to go over to him and demand the reason why he didn't let me know about Joham's problem and why they're suddenly dealing with Benjamin without giving any information.

Caius was around me with a much calmer face, after our conversation a while ago he became much more restrained and too clingy.  His eyes are much brighter than they were a moment ago, at least I can feel relieved about that.

He finally expresses all his worries about things that he can't control.  Something he had worried about his whole life.  I can understand the fear because I feel it too, I'm afraid this is all just a dream and I wake up with no one around me. I promise I will never leave them, I can't.

I was stuck with them literally forever.

The sound of the door creaking took my eyes off the castle walls.  I walked over to them and glared at them both.

"Why not tell me anything? Didn't we agree not to disturb Benjamin?"  I demanded Aro to answer quickly, leaving him no room for any greetings and innocent acting.  Marcus looked calmer as if he had predicted my emotional outburst coming towards me and pulling me slowly to sit down.  Damn it feels really bad my hormones, I forgot that I'm still new to this vampire world.  That means I'm back to being unstable.

Ugh this is the third time in the history of my life!  Why do I always have to go through it?!

My face was full of anger and wrinkles.  Some things in this room I accidentally damaged, some cracks in the wooden table and chairs.  Don't blame me for everything other than its newborn strength the wood must be old.

"Mia Cara, we just wanted to get this over with and give you a chance to be with the kids."  Marcus said it softly as usual, but I could see a glint of anger at Aro.  Made me catch a few things.

"Give me a better reason before I choose not to talk to the three of you for the next few months."  Every word spoken by my Mouth carries a serious threat.  Which was aimed mostly at Aro.

"But Cara, Reason is boring."  Aro spoke with a bit of desperation.

I already knew what their choice was, I immediately stood up from the chair to teleport.

"No we can explain it," Caius and Marcus simultaneously held my body.  I wrenched away both of their hands from my arms.

"Actually..." Aro sighed.  I looked at him waiting for what reason he gave.  "We just don't want you to meet him because newborn vampire emotions can explode at times. We can't let you hurt anyone else because I know you'll feel guilty, and I'm sure our babies won't be happy if you leave."  Obviously.  "We just want you to be okay."  he continued.

"Actually Benjamin's power is so interesting that it makes you wonder how it works?! You didn't invite me to join because there would be an emotional outburst because I'm a Benjamin fan?! But why didn't you tell me about-" Before I could continue my statement.  The sound of the door opening made me break my sentence.  Clara came in with Adelpie in her arms.

My hands clenched tightly, the anger I was trying to vent made my palms crack.  The difference in contrast when I was human would hatch blood and create wounds instead of cracks.  But the crack is better, the pain remains the same but the wound is obviously faster to heal.

I took a deep breath and smiled gently at the baby in her arms.  My eyes glanced at Clara asking for an explanation when Adelphie was in my arms.  Her tiny little hands on my neck gripped her tightly but didn't hurt me.