TWO

❛❛ᵀʰᵃᵗ ᶠᵘᵗᵘʳᵉ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵈⁱᶠᶠⁱᶜᵘˡᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡⁱᶜᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᵖʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐˢ

❛❛ᵀʰᵃᵗ ᶠᵘᵗᵘʳᵉ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵈⁱᶠᶠⁱᶜᵘˡᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡⁱᶜᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᵖʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐˢ. ᵂᵉ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵖʳᵉᵖᵃʳᵉᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ. ❜❜

_________~*~_________

As the days passed, I began to realize that the world I was in right now might just be a parallel world.  My father's name is Charlie Swan, the same name as the main character's father in the twilight novel.  My mother's name is Renee, it's clear that I'm not just reborn.  But reborn into the world of Twilight.

You know this isn't normal and my reaction isn't normal.  I mean a lot of people want to this Twilight world.  But my logic is against it, we can die anytime in this world yeah I might want that, but wasting a given life is a bit unpleasant.  So I decided to accept everything and started learning to be a normal baby.

I thought Isabella Swan would be born and become my sister, I read some fanfics about stories like that.  And right now I have to convince myself that she is my sister, I don't really like her in that novel.  But then again she is my sister.

I started planning my future, my autobiographical memory is helpful enough so I won't forget any of my memories about the twilight story.  First I had to learn to achieve high scores, ugghh going through puberty again was terrible.  Secondly you have to help Bella if she is born, to survive the severe bloodsucker.  Third, let the plot keep flowing as it should be even though you'd rather Bella not fall in love with a damn Edweird.

To be honest I like the Volturi better than Cullen.

You know they only apply the law for the terrible good of the vampires themselves, and they are so-damn cool.  I'm thinking maybe joining them one day.  If my life is still long and if I'm talented  But standing opposite Bella on the battlefield?

I don't like their love story. It is poisonous.  They got their whole family in trouble.  Oh come on who's the one who would approach a girl just because he couldn't read her mind.  Then begins to think that he loves her and decides to have a relationship, but after that leaves the girl alone in the middle of the forest dying with catatonic and hypothermic conditions. And Bella still loves him, even after meeting in Italy they immediately made up as if there was no problem, come on that guy put you in a lot of trouble and you still love him?

_____________~*~____________

One year has passed since I got stuck here.  My mother is pregnant with a baby who will be named Isabella marie swan.  And will be my sister.

Baby's life is very boring, I just sleep, eat and poop.

Some of my father's relatives have visited me, Stephanie Meyer never told me anything about my father's or mother's family background.  But I already know that I have a close cousin named Devian Swan.  Their family lives in new York.  Maybe when I grow up I can visit them.

Billy Black, who incidentally is a friend of my father, he became my godfather.  Maybe he should have been Bella's godfather before I appeared here.

Several boring months passed.  Bella was born on September 13, 1987.

So my age and Bella are 2 years apart. I was born in 1985 on January 16th.  She is like a normal baby in general, keeps crying and crying, at least I am more quiet so the mother doesn't bother too much.  Just like in my mother's novel free spirit, I can see it clearly.

She's a good mother but not the best.

A few months after Bella's birth, I started playing with her a lot.  She's an adorable baby.  Did I tell you my first word is dada which means dad, and mom.  I'm going to make Bella's first word my name whether it's Exa, Rexa, Anne, or something that shows that is me.

Yeah!  I managed to get the girl to say my name as the first word.

"Ex, ex, exaa" She said stammering.

My name is rather difficult to say, especially for a baby who is 11 months and 3 days old.  I am very happy so are father and mother.

I know mom and dad might get divorced as happened in the original plot of the novel.  I'll at least get Bella to mention dad as much as possible.

I am almost 3 years old now.  I started to speak fluently I mean I started to show my fluency in speaking.  Too smooth maybe?  But I don't care that a prodigy might be good but, my sister will probably get Trouble so I decided not to really show anything I could do.  My mom and dad are a little shocked by my New Zealand accent.  But I don't care about it. I really like my accent and won't change it.  I just covered it up so that people wouldn't praise it too much.  In this life I get black hair with beautiful blue eyes.  I used to have black eyes but I still like them all.

On my third birthday I got lots of gifts.  Right now my cousin Devian is 5 years old he gave me a present too which Aunt Keylie might choose.  I already told mom and dad that my favorite color is black they are a little surprised that some normal kids don't like black.  But am I normal?  Well maybe not :)

______________~*~____________