THREE

❛❛ᴵ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᴵ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵐⁱˢˢ ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ʷʰᵒˡᵉ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵒ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵈᵉᶠⁱⁿⁱᵗᵉˡʸ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ

❛❛ᴵ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᴵ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵐⁱˢˢ ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ʷʰᵒˡᵉ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵒ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵈᵉᶠⁱⁿⁱᵗᵉˡʸ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ.❜❜

__________~*~_________

By the time I was 5 years old. The plot of the story occurs when the father and mother divorce. On that day I asked that I stay with My dad, I knew I would miss him very much. At this time it is still difficult for a father to win custody of his child. Mom won custody of me and Bella.

"Mom, I want to go with dad." I said to mother.

"Only one day, today I will go to father and after that will here." I added the sentence so that my mother would allow me to meet my father. more precisely so she didn't think I was going to run away from her.

"Okay, but be a good girl and we'll go day after tomorrow," said mother, remembering me.

"Yes mom."

Mother took me to my father's place, while Bella was with one of her relatives.

"Hey !! Dad !!" I ran and hugged my father.

"Hey kid, is there anything left?" Father asked mother while I was in father's arms.

"No she just wants to spend time with you. I'll pick her up tomorrow," said mother.

"Girl take care of yourself tomorrow mom will pick you up." Mom gave me a kiss on my forehead then left.

Dad took me in and gave me some snacks. When I was older I would have mom teach me how to cook. I'm good at cooking but if mom never teaches me it will be a new question mark apart from various strange or unique things (?) From my behavior but as a four years old kid can cook it looks a bit ...

I started to open conversation with father.

"Dad, I love you." I said to dad.

"love you too Rex," replied my father looks sad. I know that him eyes can't lie.

"Let's go fishing." continued my father trying to look happy. Oh dad, who parents wouldn't be sad if his daughter would leave him.

"Yey! Let's go fishing!" I shouted, giggling.

I've been to La Push a few times to fish and visit Rachel, Rebecca And little Jacob. I also met Leah clearwater. She's a year younger than me. I was thinking about changing her mindset so as not to get caught up in hers hatred for sam that will last a decade.

The journey was filled with comfortable silence. Dad always held my hand when driving.

A few minutes later we arrived at La Push. I say hi to Rebecca and Rachel and aunt Sarah and Jacob. Dad went to greet Uncle Billy in the house while I was playing with the kids. Don't get me wrong even though logically my mental age is actually 19 years old and even more so if I add my current age, still I don't want to waste my childhood happiness. At least I don't have any burden now.

"Hey Aunt Sarah, Becca, Rachel, Jacob !!" I greeted them half shouting.

"Hey Rexa, do you want some cookies," asked Aunt Sarah, offering me a plate of cookies.

"Of course, it will be delicious," I replied then ate the cookies. The cookies are really good and I like them.

"Becca, Rachel let's play with dolls." Invite me while giggling.

"Come on re!" Answer them in unison.

It was really fun playing again as a kid. I played with them, while Jakey was around but with his toy car. He will be a great mechanic when he grows up. But him love for my sister seems a little too much. He didn't even care when Bella had Edweird.

Fine Rexa nevermind, he's still a kid.

I played with them for almost an hour. After that my father took me to the lake and fishing. If I'm with Bella I swear this boat must have capsized. I have a good balance of body coordination and my sister doesn't.

"Hello uncle Harry, Leah!" I greet uncle Harry he came with Leah.

"Hi Rexa," said Uncle Harry.

I sat next to Leah. She was very beautiful, and really cute when she as a child.

After a while my fishing rod started moving. To be honest I really wanted to pull it off but I'm still a kid. My body is still too weak. So dad pulled it for me and it's a big fish! That's my luck.

"It's mine !! The fish is huge!" I said and took the fish.

"Dad's camera." I don't want to miss some photos for this fish before it becomes my dinner.

"Of course, say cheese" said my father, pointing the camera towards me and Leah.

"That's a really big fish Rexa. That's cool," said Leah while watching the fish closely. I just laughed at that

We continued fishing. Leah got some fish. But nothing as big as my fish hehehe. After a while we finally went to the clearwater residence. I met Aunt Sue and baby Seth he is very cute.

After seeing them I remembered the future. Uncle Harry's death, and my father's marriage to Aunt Sue. Would everything be better if I changed the scenario of that incident?

____________~*~____________

Aunt Sue and Uncle Harry cooked very good fried fish. It's really good. Stephanie Meyer should tell this much well. I sometimes joke with Leah about something weird, unique or animal. This is a kids random chat.

After having dinner together. We decided to go home because tomorrow mother will pick me up I will miss my dad. I will definitely miss everything, moving to a place full of sand and sunshine is not my taste.

When we got home, my father wanted to take me to my room. But I refused.

"Dad," I called dad.

"Well what's wrong, kid?" Asked dad.

"Can we sleep together tonight? I want to be with you." I said while hugging father.

"Of course kid," said the father he looked very sad.

My father and I slept together that night. I could feel my father's body shaking with tears. I will also cry like this.

"Dad, don't cry me and Bella will often call you while there." I will also visit you when I get older.

"You have to do it, you should to." He hugged me tighter.

That night was my last day with my father in this house.

_______________~*~________________