"Could ask the same for you, lad, what's all this?" Louis asks, pointing to the obvious bruising and teeth marks along Zayn's jaw and neck.

Niall groans. "Please, I had to sleep in your flat last night because these two were being so loud. Lou, your bed is so comfy."

Louis glares at him and we all walk into the shopping centre.

Anne-Marie drags me into H&M pulling me by the arm toward the dresses.

I spot some pink flared jeans, pointing them out to her and she takes some in a small size, handing them over.

"I really want to find a dress," she explains, dragging the hangers along the railing.

I hum, spotting a nice crinkled chiffon dress in an aloe green shade, peppered with tiny white flowers.

"That would look so cute on you," Marie assures, draping it over her arm. "What do you think of this pink one for me?" I look at the design, the straps are thin and the dress seems to fall for just above the knee.

I tilt my head and nod. "Yeah, that'll go really well with that green denim jacket you got."

She squeals and takes me to the dressing room once we've secured some other items of clothing we want to try on.

After we've finished trying the clothes on, and all of them looking fine for when I feel more like a girl, I go to pay and meet the rest of the boys who are waiting outside the shop looking down the banisters to the food court.

I see Louis drop one of Niall's Haribos, ducking down so people won't see it's him from below, the three of them snickering.

"What the hell are you up to?" Marie asks, standing beside Zayn.

He wraps an arm around her shoulder. "We dared Lou to lob sweets at the people downstairs."

I snort at that, nuzzling my nose into Louis' hair.

"And what did you end up buying?" Louis questions, trying to take a sneak peek into the bag.

I hold it out of his way. "Clothes."

"No shit, thought you went in a clothes shop to buy a lamp." He shakes his head, amused. "Am I getting a fashion show tonight of all your new clothes?"

I smile up at him, dimples caving in. "Sure."

We head off towards Waterstones, and I promise myself not to give into the voices inside my head that tell me to buy every book in the shop.

But on the way out, Louis has a book tucked under his arm from where he saw me eyeing up a copy of called My Policeman, deciding on getting it for me, though my protests.

Whilst we finish off at Primark, I'm laughing along to Liam's comment he's previously made, when my phone begins to go off.

I motion for everyone to keep going, that I'll meet them in New Look, fishing my phone out and taking the call.

"Gemma!" I sing, smile creeping in further. "How are you?"

"I'm good, just checking in. How's you going?"

I pick at my nails for something to do. "I bought some dresses for the summer."

"Careful, I might steal them from you. I'm glad you're finally getting comfortable in your own body, H, it's really nice to see it."

I bite the pillow of my bottom lip. "How's work?" I ask, leaning against the side of one of the shops, people casually walking past, not batting an eye my way.