179

Chapter 179 First Sight (Part 2)

    Xunfu Shangzhou, Chencheng.

    Ning Xiu lay down on the grass to dig a hole with Little Mushroom, his little hands and face were covered with mud, and his little robe was also black and dusty, it was horrible.

    The little mushroom bounced vigorously on a piece of land in front of him, signaling him to dig here.

    "Is this here?" Ning Xiu began to dig, and while digging, he said to himself: "This is for Dad to live~"

    Then he dug a hole far away, "This is for Mother to live~"

    Finally Next to the two big pits, they dug a small pit next to each other, "I ~ live in turns ~ bring the big treasure with me~"

    The little mushroom who was recently promoted to Ningxiu's new favorite shook the canopy with satisfaction, and jumped into the small pit to signal He buried himself.

    Ning Xiu pouted his little butt again and buried it in the soil, and asked childishly, "Dabao~ do you want to sleep?"

    Dabao shook the umbrella cover, and fell asleep in satisfaction.

    Ning Xiu poked the little mushroom with his muddy hands, and seeing that it didn't respond, he nodded in disappointment, "That's great~ I'll go play with brother Huanhuan~"

    He got up from the ground and mentioned his little mushroom. The shovel stepped over the puddle with bare feet, trying to find Cui Yuanbai in the front yard.

    It just rained last night, and most of the flowers in the yard have fallen. There is a wet and earthy smell everywhere after the rain, and there is also a faint scent of flowers. Ning Xiu wrinkled his little nose and ran faster.

    "Oops~" His feet slipped, and he threw himself into the puddle with a shovel. He turned his head and saw no one around him. After thinking for a while, he got up by himself and continued to run forward.

    The Ning Mansion in Chencheng is not too small, and to the present Ning Xiu, it is a huge maze. Even though he feels like he has lived here for a long time, he still sometimes gets lost in it.

    The elder brother, the second elder sister and the third elder sister are drawing with brushes every day, and Fang Fang also looks at the paintings every day and refuses to play with him. Brother Huanhuan and Xiao Hei are only willing to play with him occasionally.

    Huang Huang sleeps every day, and sleeps for a long time, and he can't wake him up by shouting at Huang Huang's big ears.

    Lazy Dog ~

    Because of his short legs, he couldn't help his brother Huanhuan, who could melt a knife at any time, and the two-year-old boy who flew into the sky and dug out the bird's nest sighed sadly.

    I really miss Master Song Song, Xixi, and Big Brother Xie’s family~

    I really miss Mu Mu~

    I really miss my father and mother~

    Ning Xiu ran to the bottom of the corridor, just now he had a lot of fun with Dabao playing mud digging Happy, but now he looked down at his muddy little feet and clothes, and became very disgusted again.

    Dirty~ I don't like it~

    Dad, mother, brother and sister all know magic tricks, just tap his forehead and it will become clean~

    "I~ will also change~" Ning Xiu raised his dirty and chubby little hand, huh It's stuck on my forehead.

    The frogs in the grass croaked three times, but there was still no change in his body.