173

Chapter 173 Wan Xuan (2)

    "Why hasn't Xiaoshan woke up?" Cui Yuanbai squatted on the bed, and poked Ning Xiu's little face that was sleepy, "Will he starve to death?"

    Feng Zizhang was scratching Xiao Hei's belly, and asked : "Dean Hao has sent people to visit many times, and he should be able to wake up in the next two days."

    "And Xiaoshan is a Jindan monk, he will not starve to death without eating or drinking." Jiang Yizheng looked to the side sleeping Ning Buwei and Chu Jun, who were watching, said worriedly: "It's father and Taizun, whose faces are getting paler every day."

    At that time, the blood array disappeared, and Ning Buwei and Chu Jun passed out. The hands were tightly clasped together and they couldn't be separated, so they had to be arranged in the same room, which saved them from keeping separate guards.

    Yang Lingzhu adjusted the tranquilizing incense beside the table, raised his head and said to Jiang Yizheng: "Their souls were damaged, and all their energy went to the Sea of ​​Consciousness to cultivate themselves, and their faces paled a lot. This is normal."

    Jiang Yi Just when he suddenly realized, Da Huang pushed the door in from the outside, brushed off the morning dew on his clothes, and with dark circles under his eyes, he scolded very rudely: "Pei Heguang, you bastard, how can you break any restrictions? It's all right now, Grandpa will never change back to his original body again."

    He ran to the dark area once a day for half a month, but no matter what method he used, he couldn't change back to the majestic six-legged prototype, not even the little earth dog.

    "Isn't it good to be a human?" Cui Yuanbai wondered, "I don't like being a knife, except when fighting."

    "It's not a question of whether it's good or not." Da Huang slumped on the chair dejectedly, looked up at the roof and said "How majestic when I was Suan."

    "Hey, did dad's hand move just now!?" Jiang Yizheng, who was guarding the bed, said suddenly.

    "Ah, my eyelids moved just now!" Feng Zizhang said excitedly.

    The little black dragon who was so frightened that his belly was scratched turned over in a jerk, raised its head to Ning Buwei's face and sniffed, "Huh?"

    Ning Buwei frowned, and then slowly opened his eyes.

    What caught my eye was the heads of five people, big and small, plus a dragon head, condescendingly lying on top of his head and staring at him with radiant eyes... Even though he

    was brave, he was frightened by this horrifying and strange scene, and his heart stopped for a moment .

    "Father, are you awake?" Feng Zizhang's eyes turned red.

    "Father, how do you feel now?" Jiang Yizheng sniffed hard.

    "Daddy, do you have a headache?" Yang Lingzhu asked carefully.

    "Father, if you don't get up again, you will have mushrooms." Cui Yuanbai stretched out his hand and tugged at his ears.

    "Hey!" Xiao Hei jumped onto his stomach excitedly, and was picked up by Rhubarb next to him with a fierce look on his face, "Chengfeng, don't be in a daze!"

    Ning Buwei felt that his fragile head was like Stuffed into a ball of cotton, he listened to his father's voice with a dull face, forcibly suppressing the strange joy in his heart, his eyes darkened, and he muttered: "Why... so many?"

    He actually forced Chu Jun to give birth to himself. So many children!

    And they all look stupid and not smart at all!