150

Chapter 150: Float (2)

    half an hour ago.

    Ning Xiu sat at the table and was fed by Chu Jun, and Ning Buwei sat aside and looked at Chu Jun boredly. Every time Chu Jun wanted to speak, he deliberately turned his head to look out the window, and Chu Jun was unable to speak in the end.

    Ning Buwei hooked the corners of his mouth, then moved his nose, raised his sleeves and smelled it, and he frowned immediately after smelling the smell of herbs and animal skins.

    He refined a lot of useful talisman seals, but the smell couldn't be cleared up with cleansing alone. He remembered that there was a hot spring nearby, and he suddenly made a decision.

    Ning Xiu ate the custard on his clothes, and was arguing to ask Chu Jun to clean him with a small cleaning technique, so Ning Buwei took advantage of this time to go out.

    Everything was going smoothly, the temperature was just right, and no one disturbed him. He leaned leisurely against the wall of the pool, and in front of him was an intricate pattern of formations. Under the guidance of his spiritual power, it changed by itself, and it could even be regarded as water. mirror to use.

    Although this added benefit is very useless, even the big devil occasionally has time to be bored, and he even has the mood to draw a few clouds on it, intending to show it to his son.

    While thinking about it, Ning Buwei raised his eyelids to see if the two clouds were on the same side, and happened to see himself reflected in the water mirror.

    As a devil who is always making troubles, he seldom takes such a leisurely bath, let alone looking in the mirror, and the little red mole is just below the collarbone, if it weren't for him He happened to be looking down when he was making the formation, and the water was a little hot so that the red mole was so dark that he really couldn't find it.

    But no matter how inconspicuous it was, Ning Buwei would still recognize it as a red mole left by a sealed memory—and he was all too familiar with the breath of spiritual power.

    He is an opponent to play tricks with this kind of old fox, and he is impatient to beat around the bush, let alone the opponent is Chu Jun.

    Ning Buwei pondered for a while while soaking in the water with a sullen face, and decided to ask Chu Jun directly.

    Chu Jun's reaction was as expected.

    "When you were in Wanxuanyuan, I sealed a memory for you." Chu Jun said.

    But even if it was expected, Ning Buwei would inevitably get angry, he twitched the corner of his mouth, "If I didn't find out, you don't plan to untie it?"

    Chu Jun was about to speak, when Ning Buwei came to him in an instant , arms folded, condescending and staring at him coldly, he knew that no matter what answer he gave, it would be difficult to satisfy the ancestor.

    Naturally, he also knew that he was not just for this one thing.

    Seeing his silence, Ning Buwei narrowed his eyes, leaned slightly to stare at him, and said with a half-smile, "Master Chu, it turns out that you also have guilty consciences."

    "Yes." Chu Jun lowered his eyes, the dim light It hit the side of his face, leaving a faint halo.

    Ning Buwei's breathing was slightly stagnant, and he cursed inwardly, trying to warn himself not to be fooled by beauty, let alone let him go easily just because the other party showed weakness.