93

Chapter 93 Floating in the Air (14)

Legend has it that the floating realm is the secret realm of the Purple Mansion left behind by a certain great power tens of thousands of years ago. This person's cultivation base is extremely powerful, but he has been reluctant to soar. many.

Tens of thousands of years later, the mysterious realm formed by this Zifu has become a giant. So far, the monks in the seventeen states have not been able to accurately measure how big it is. Some say it is only the size of two states, and some say how big it is. The number of houses, and what’s more, this secret realm covers the entire seventeen states, covering the sky and echoing the gossip array…

The low-level monks in the floating realm cannot enter at all, and even if the high-level monks can enter, it is a near-death experience. These claims have never been verified.

But there is no doubt that the floating realm is very large, which is why Ning Buwei and Chu Jun are so unscrupulous to find someone. If they use ordinary methods, when they find someone, they can directly collect the bodies of these children.

From the perspective of the formation, Feng Zizhang was not far from Ning Buwei and Jiang Yizheng, but Ning Buwei used more than a dozen teleportation formations one after another, and it took him two hours to reach the place.

I saw a majestic mansion nestled between the mountains and dense forests. Compared with the huge mansion, people stood in front of him like a trivial brick, and the walls of the mansion were covered with withered branches. The strong smell of blood can already be felt in front of the house, and there seem to be countless cries faintly coming from the yin wind.

Although it was not at the right time, Jiang Yizheng couldn't help but complain, this evil spirit and her father's Hundred Bones and Thousand Ghosts Formation seemed to be of the same origin, regardless of each other—

It gave her a very reassuring illusion.

"Father, is Zi Zhang in this house?" Jiang Yizheng asked.

"Well." Ning Buwei turned around and took a few talismans on her forehead, and said, "Wait a while, no matter what happens, don't make a sound, and don't do anything, remember?"

Jiang Yizheng closed his mouth tightly and nodded vigorously.

Ning Buwei patted Zhang Fu on himself, and led Jiang Yizheng to the main courtyard of the mansion.

The house was originally covered with cobwebs and dust, but from the moment the two of them fell, everything around them seemed to suddenly come to life. There were countless noisy and noisy voices from far and near, and the empty courtyard suddenly became lively.

The courtyard was decorated with lanterns and red silk, and most of the people who came and went wore uniforms. However, although those people were busy, there was no trace of joy on their faces, but a gloomy paleness.

Ning Buwei and Jiang Yizheng stood between them as if they had become transparent people, and once they met, they would automatically bypass them.

A fifteen- or sixteen-year-old maid hurriedly walked to the inner courtyard with a tea tray in her hand, Ning Buwei followed behind her and motioned Jiang Yizheng to follow.

The two quietly followed behind her, and saw the little maid entered the inner courtyard, knocked on the closed courtyard door, and was welcomed into the room by four or five maids.

"How? Is the Yan family's son awake?"

"Wake up is awake, but..." The little girl hesitated to say.

"I woke up, but Yan Liuguang said something, saying that the eldest young lady of our Yan family, Yan Jinzhou, would never marry the second young lady!" The little maid said angrily, "Who does he think he is? So many sects and noble families ask to marry our second young lady..."