151

Chapter 151: Float (3)

    As long as Chu Jun was around, he could sleep extraordinarily deeply. Ning Buwei had already noticed this, but he didn't pay much attention to it.

    He always thought that it was because Chu Jun was so reassuring. After all, Jing He Taizun had a super high level of cultivation and was kind-hearted. Helping him expand the sea and shape his bones, he has a natural dependence and trust in Chu Jun's spiritual power and even the whole person.

    The beauty of a person is true, but the kindness of a heart is not necessarily true.

    A person who has cultivated the Dao of Slaughter to the Hinayana stage, dared to change his path in Hinayana and re-educated, and had a miscellaneous spirit root in the third grade of aptitude can live in the cultivation world for thousands of years to become a Taizun.

    Even if he was really angry and really wanted to leave him alone, but such a scheming person, as soon as he showed weakness in front of him, he would soften his heart uncontrollably.

    And no matter what Chu Jun planned at the beginning, Ning Buwei did share a ray of life with him, and was saved by him more than once...

    Ning Buwei sighed silently.

    The most important thing is that although this old guy is a little scary with deep thoughts, he is just blinded by lard and beauty - he is really rare for this person.

    "What can make you so sad?" Chu Jun's voice came from above his head.

    "It's done~tsk~" Ning Xiu lay on his father's chest, seriously repeated Chu Jun's words, and imitated Ning Buwei's sigh in a decent way, "Ah~"

    "Ah, I worry about when my son will be able to come back. Grow up." Ning Buwei sighed solemnly, and patted Ning Xiu's small head, "Cultivators as old as me have become grandparents, and great-great-grandchildren have great-grandchildren."

    "Da?" Ning Xiu Xiu looked up at his father, and bit Ning Buwei's finger.

    "Let go, be careful to break your teeth." Ning Buwei raised his eyebrows.

    Ning Xiu grinned, muddling Ning Buwei's saliva, and was carried aside by his father in disgust.

    Chu Jun took out a handkerchief to wipe Ning Xiu's saliva.

    Although the cleansing technique is often useful, he and Ning Buwei rarely use it on Ning Xiu. Both of them hold the myth that "commonly used spells are not good for children", and have never even communicated with each other. Strangely agree on the premise.

    Ning Xiu obediently sat on the quilt and played with the small handkerchief that Chu Jun handed him casually, while Chu Jun looked at Ning Buwei, who was drooping and wanted to sleep again, and said calmly, "If you really mind, I will I'll talk to you again."

    "No, let's talk." Ning Buwei pulled out Ning Xiu who was under the quilt, and said calmly, "It's not a big deal." It's as big as you

    want.

    Chu Jun nodded, and said: "I gave you vitality at first, and I really planned to kill you after you grow up.

    " Without pulling out the Suzaku knife, he slashed at Chu Jun's head, and said with a smirk: "...Oh."

    Chu Jun squeezed his palm with complicated eyes.

    Back then, Daoist Zhuozhi asked him to change his path, but he refused, but when he reached the Hinayana stage, he fell into a bottleneck and was unable to advance. He had thought of many ways, but he couldn't guarantee that nothing would happen.