138

Chapter 138 Double Mirror (thirteen)

Ning Xiu was keenly aware that the atmosphere was wrong, he obediently tugged his sleeves to cover his belly, looked at the dark-faced father, and then turned to look at the cold-faced mother, the whole little baby was lost. Milky voice said: "A Song~ said, no, quarrel~da~"

Ning Buwei took a deep breath, glanced at Ning Xiu, stared at Chu Jun and said, "Am I arguing with him? Why don't you ask him to eat sea vinegar for thousands of miles! It's inexplicable!"

Chu Jun said with a cold face: "I'm just discussing things."

"Then what do you mean by letting Ning Xiu in?" Ning Buwei said coldly, "His soul has only been stable for a few days, so you let his soul in, in case something goes wrong—"

"Wow!" Ning Xiu pursed his lips and finally cried out loud.

Ning Buwei closed his voice for a moment, Chu Jun also eased his expression and looked down at him.

Ning Xiu clenched Chu Jun's sleeve and cried out of breath, "No... no quarrel!"

When the little thing started crying, he was hoarse, and he was so stubborn that he refused to take a breath. Before he cried twice, his face was faintly purple. He would rather pat him on the back in a hurry, "Okay, don't make a noise. Reason with him."

After he finished speaking, he stepped on Chu Jun angrily.

Chu Jun glanced at him without changing his face, stretched out his hand to wipe Ning Xiu's tears, and said warmly, "No noise, I will listen to your father's reasoning for me."

"Hiccup~" Ning Xiu hiccupped, with tears still hanging from his eyelashes, sobbing: "Arrear~ not good!"

Father and mother quarrel, not good! To be beaten by A Song!

"Hmmmm, yes yes yes." Ning Buwei accepted his son's criticism with humility.

"Don't quarrel." Chu Jun wiped the sweat from his forehead with the handkerchief, "Pinch the rabbit for you."

Ning Xiu snorted and said vaguely, "Little Rabbit~ screech?"

Ning Buwei took out a piece of jade from his sleeve and handed it to Chu Jun, and hugged Ning Xiu to coax him, "Your mother is amazing, Feizhou and Maple Leaf were him before—"

Ning Buwei was suddenly stunned halfway through.

Ning Xiu happily took out his little maple leaf and pointed at the little bell on his hand, "Da~"

The bell is also made by my mother!

The swaying little silver lock is engraved with intricate and exquisite patterns, and even the mahogany bead is engraved with something. I would rather not be interested in these things. I just swept them away, I think it is very delicate, but now I will take a closer look. , but saw a doorway.

The patterns engraved on the silver locks and beads looked like some kind of runes, but they were very irregular.

Ning Xiu watched Chu Jun carve a little white rabbit for himself, and he didn't forget to ask, "Mother~ Tutu~ I want eyes! Red~"

"Okay." Chu Jun held the thin carving knife in his hand, slowly turning his wrist, and even carved the texture of fluff on the little rabbit.

Chu Jun's actions overlapped with a certain action in his memory.

'Ning Xingyuan, can you carve a red-crowned crane on this paperweight for me, the kind that can see the pattern of the feathers. '

'Or I'll buy it for you and just come back. '