122

Chapter 122 Yuquan (twenty-two)

Cui Yuanbai was the first to finish the task and came back. The jade card that Chu Jun gave him could make a sound. He didn't have to look hard, but it took some time to memorize it, but it was quite difficult for him. Moon finally came out of the cave.

From a distance, he saw Ning Buwei and Chu Jun standing in front of the flying boat with Ning Xiu in his arms, his anguish mood suddenly brightened, and while running, he shouted, "Dad! Daddy! I'm back!"

He ran in front of the two like a gust of wind and jumped onto Ning Buwei.

The little guy has grown taller, but he is still a little thin. Ning can't hold it with one arm. Cui Yuanbai must have been suffocating in the cave for a long time. It's a thick book, and I have to memorize several pages every day. If I can't memorize it, I will be punished. There is a wild boar outside the cave that bothers me every day..."

Then he turned his head and said to Chu Jun: "Father, the jade card shattered after I finished memorizing it, and I couldn't stick it well."

"It's okay, if it's broken, it means you have memorized it." Chu Jun nodded.

Cui Yuanbai sighed with lingering fears, then jumped off Ning Buwei, Ning Xiu also wanted to get down, Chu Jun put him on the grass.

"Did Xiaoshan miss me?" Cui Yuanbai reached out and rubbed Ning Xiu's chubby cheeks.

"Yeah~" Ning Xiu's mouth was deformed by his rubbing, but he grinned happily.

Cui Yuanbai stretched out his hand and picked him up with some effort, "Xiao Shan, you are fat again."

"Da~" Ning Xiu nodded, twisting his body to signal him to let him down.

So Cui Yuanbai put him down, and Ning Xiu took his hand and walked five or six steps forward, proudly holding his belly, "Ah!"

I'm getting better too~

Cui Yuanbai looked at him in surprise, "Xiaoshan is awesome!"

Ning Xiu led him back again and stood in front of Ning Buwei to show off, "Da~ Dad~"

Ning Buwei squatted down and patted his head, exaggeratedly said: "Wow, how are you so powerful? You can run tomorrow!"

Ning Xiu widened his eyes in astonishment after imitating his appearance, then laughed happily, and even jumped on the spot several times in excitement. Although his feet could not leave the ground, he fully expressed his pride and ambition. "clatter!"

I knew I was great!

Then, because of his wrong perception of himself, he let go of Cui Yuanbai's little hand.

I saw him staggering forward a few steps, fell to the ground with a slap, and then burst into tears.

The whole process was so smooth that Ning Buwei didn't react until he heard the cry and quickly helped Ning Xiu up.

Chu Jun watched silently from beginning to end.

Ning Xiu stopped after crying twice, and stood up with the help of his strength, but when he saw his father coming to coax him, his tears couldn't stop immediately, and he refused to stand up. He stretched out his arms to hug him.

Ning Buwei hurriedly picked him up, pinched his chin to see, and sure enough, a little bit of skin was broken.

"Woo~" Ning Xiu cried even harder.

Daddy~ my face hurts~

Ning Bu saw him crying so badly, so he planned to cover him with spiritual power, but was stopped by Chu Jun.