69

Chapter 69: On Taoism (2)

In the Songshan Garden of the Wang family, I would rather lean on the couch and look at Wang Zizhuo's private collection of pictures.

"Young Master, Master Xie's residence has been arranged. We will leave for Luandao Mountain early tomorrow morning."

Ning Buwei yawned lazily, and clasped the unsightly picture album on the table, "Let him in."

But he didn't think that the seventeenth son was actually Wang Haoxuan, who had previously robbed the Ziyan Sabre in the secret realm of Yumian Mountain.

This Wang Haoxuan is the seventeenth son of Wang Bin, the ancestor of the Wang family. His cultivation base is not low, but because he is a concubine, he has always been pressed by the prince. The bones are thin and the eyes are white, revealing a mean meaning from the inside out.

"Big brother, the Zhenlong chess and Tiantaochi in the secret realm of Zifu in Yumian Mountain were taken away by Ning Buwei, and even the Ziyan Dao disappeared, and even had a falling out with Zanghailou, and even Yirong was taken away by Ning Buwei. I'd rather kill him..." Wang Haoxuan looked at his expression calmly, "In the end, I don't know who leaked the news, and now the Cui family suddenly stepped in and went to the Taoism conference, what should we do? Father's explanation?"

Ning Buwei glanced at him indifferently, "Naturally, I'll tell you the truth, you gang of rubbish who have more than enough success."

A look of resentment flashed across Wang Haoxuan's face, but he gritted his teeth and held it back, "I'm afraid it will affect the eldest brother—"

"Is there anything else?" Ning Buwei interrupted him impatiently.

Wang Haoxuan asked tentatively, "Is that Mr. Xie sent by 'Zun Shang'?"

Ning Buwei narrowed his eyes and asked instead, "What do you think?"

Wang Haoxuan took two steps closer and said, "Brother, do you still remember the green worm sent by 'Zun Shang'?"

Ning Buwei didn't know at all, and just stared at him with a vague expression. Sure enough, he listened to Wang Haoxuan and continued: "Two days ago, Wanxuanyuan and Chongzheng League went to the major sects and families in the seventeen states together. A notice was issued stating that a Gu worm of unknown origin had been discovered, ranging from mortals to Theravada Great Master. Dormant in the sea of ​​​​knowledge, causing inner demons..."

"I see that the Gu worm on the notice looks very similar to the green worm left by the 'Zun Shang', eldest brother is better to be careful." Wang Haoxuan reminded.

Ning Buwei waved his hand impatiently, "Got it."

Wang Haoxuan smiled, "Then I'll go down first,"

After closing the door, the smile on Wang Haoxuan's face disappeared. A idiot like Wang Zizhuo who is afraid of death, as long as there is a little bit of discord, he will be designated to make a big fuss. When he annoys his father, he can take the opportunity to take the opportunity the line...

Inside the door, Ning Buwei pulled the half-dead Prince Zhuo out of the Tiantao ruler, "Where is the green worm that person gave you?"

Wang Zizhuo honestly took out a transparent bottle from the Najie, and there was a cyan bug the size of a fingernail lying on it.

Ning Buwei picked up the bottle and looked at it carefully, "How to use it?"

"Of course—" Wang Zizhuo suddenly burst into flames and smashed the bottle. The green worm inside suddenly turned into a stream of light that was about to drill into Ning Buwei's eyebrows, but was "snapped" by a shiny jade ruler. Immediately hit the table.