134

Chapter 134 Double Mirror (9)

When Ning Buwei rushed into the dense forest, he saw Boss Pei raise the axe in his hand to Fang Wanchen.

In a hurry, Ning Buwei spotted a stone next to him, stored energy under his feet, and kicked the stone into the tree behind Boss Pei, only to hear two clicks, the trunk of the tree snapped and went straight towards Pei The boss smashed down.

Boss Pei turned his head when he heard the sound, and Ning Buwei took the opportunity to run over and pick up Fang Wanchen on the ground, dragging him to the depths of the forest.

"Brother Cheng, Chengfeng!" Fang Wanchen was dragged by him and ran forward, with a sky-blue swaddle in his other hand, "Thank you for coming and saving me!"

Ning Buwei asked while running, "How did you get on with him?"

"I was wandering around the mountain forest...I saw him holding this, this thing in a suspicious manner and wanted to burn it. I speculated...this thing should be a very important clue, so I took the opportunity to grab it." Fang Wanchen was panting. road.

Ning Buwei turned his head and glanced at the swaddle in his hand, and then looked at Boss Pei, who was chasing after him. He saw that half of the face of the burly man was covered with blood, his eyes were scarlet, and his face gradually became hideous.

"Give him back the swaddle!" Ning Buwei snapped.

"Why?" Fang Wanchen held on to the swaddling clothes tightly, "This is, a clue!"

"In the fantasy realm of grievances, if you forcibly change the characters' actions, these grievances will turn into ghosts." Ning Buwei snatched the swaddling clothes from his hand, and was stunned when he saw the dark pattern of the nine-leaf lotus on it. After a moment, he threw it hard behind him.

The footsteps behind him were getting farther and farther, and when Ning Buwei turned his head again, the shadow of Boss Pei had disappeared, so he dragged Fang Wanchen, who was about to lose his breath, to hide behind the tree.

Fang Wanchen was sweating profusely on his knees, but he still didn't forget to say to Ning Buwei: "Brother Chengfeng...Although I don't agree with your theory of the illusion of mass grievances...but, but I think—as long as Find a way to find out what happened to Yuquan Village, and we should be able to go out, then... swaddling is really very important."

Ning Buwei gave him a slightly surprised look.

Although Fang Wanchen was only a mortal, he was exceptionally smart and keen.

"Almost." Ning Buwei nodded, "If you want to go out, you must either find a way to quell the grievances of these grievances, or find the ghosts of the ghosts and conquer or destroy them, no matter which one it is, you have to know. The truth about the fire in Yuquan Village that year."

Fang Wanchen choked for a moment and decided not to argue with him about ghosts and gods. He just frowned and said, "Can we just wait here?"

"Of course we can't wait, otherwise our souls will be consumed alive in the illusion." Ning Buwei said: "We have to find a way to break the game and speed up the time in the illusion."

"That swaddling—"

"Swaddling is an important clue, but it's not the key to breaking the game." Ning Buwei said, "The key lies in that Pei Si."

He patiently explained to Fang Wanchen, who was a mortal person, so he put it into a more euphemistic way, "To find out the truth, we have to rely on people."

Fang Wanchen looked a little unhappy, "I was too excited during the day, please forgive me, Brother Chengfeng."

"No problem." Ning Buwei looked up at the surrounding environment, "This is the edge of the illusion, it is very dangerous, go back to the village first."