40

Chapter 40

Faceless husks were placed in the corners.

Feng Zizhang's face turned pale, Jiang Yizheng took two steps back silently, swallowing his saliva.

"Predecessor, senior, who is this?" Jiang Yizheng didn't dare to look, just pointed with his finger.

"People who don't matter." Ning Buwei didn't want to say more, looking at the huge yellow dog, "Where did this dog come from?"

Jiang Yizheng raised the porcelain spoon in his hand, "Senior, don't you think this dog looks familiar?"

The big yellow dog with a round head and a round head gave a loud "wang" sound, lying on the ground obediently, squinting his eyes and sticking out his tongue, instead of smiling.

Ning Xiu let out a "Boom" and spit bubbles at his father.

Ning Buwei: "...spoon?"

Jiang Yizheng and Feng Zizhang nodded again and again, and Feng Zizhang whispered, "This dog has become a genius! He can understand us."

"Wow!" The big yellow dog barked twice to show his agreement.

Ning Buwei frowned.

This spoon was bought for the help of the second shopkeeper in the Chengyun Building in Linjiang City. He initially used it to feed Ning Xiu rice paste. Although a small fluffy yellow dog was drawn on it, Ning did not dislike it, but later he saw that Ning Xiu liked it. never changed again...

It would be fine if it was really a dog spirit, but the dog is also drawn. From the root, it is a dead thing.

Dead things become living things, there must be something strange in it.

"What did you do?" Ning Buwei looked at Ning Xiu, who was gnawing his hands in his arms.

"Ah~" Ning Xiu grinned at him, waving his small arms, rubbing the saliva on his father's front. "Ah~"

Daddy~Mother~

Ning Xiu noticed the aura that belonged to Chu Jun early in the morning, but others were weak and weak, so he could only be held by his father honestly, but it didn't prevent him from being happy on his own.

Because Ning Bu couldn't communicate with his son, he looked at the big yellow dog badly.

"Woo~wang~" The dog probably sensed that he was in a bad mood, and called out weakly, and then wagged his tail at him to please.

"Senior, rhubarb is smart." Feng Zizhang said good things to it when he saw it, "It's still not shedding hair."

Jiang Yizheng nodded vigorously, "Father—no, senior, shall we keep him?"

Both of them looked at him expectantly.

Ning Buwei said in a cold voice, "I don't know what the monster is, so I stay, and if I think my life is too long, I go out and find a rope."

Feng Zizhang looked at him blankly, "Why are you looking for a rope?"

Jiang Yizheng lowered his head and whispered, "Hang it."

Feng Zizhang: "..."

This girl is always smart when she shouldn't.

Ning didn't smack his face, the two of them didn't dare to touch his bad head, and stood silently against the wall.

The big yellow dog also tucked its tail, whimpered, ran to the wall and squatted next to them, only to forget about its too large body, and bumped the faceless body beside it.