85

Chapter 85 Floating in the Air (6)

Timeless Sect Master Peak Hall.

Hundreds of water mirrors are stacked in layers to form a huge ring, which reflects the principals of each sect family, who are the 120 sect family members of the Chongzheng Alliance.

Chu Linyuan sat on the main seat of the main hall, with several chief elders of Wu Shizong behind him.

Chu Linyuan cleared his throat, and said in the noisy environment, "Today we are calling you from the Chongzheng Alliance for Linglonggu."

As soon as the words "Ling Long Gu" came out, the originally noisy hall instantly became quiet.

"Previously, Linglong Bone was stolen by Ning Buwei from the Qianfu of Chongzheng League. Chongzheng League sent people from 120 aristocratic sects to hunt them down. As a result, none of the 513 people survived. I would rather not lose Linglong Bone together. The trace." Chu Linyuan said: "In the past few months, the vine monsters in Linjiang City have been in chaos, and the rejuvenation formation has reappeared in the world. The thirteen peaks of Yunzhongmen and the original Ye Feng of my Timeless Sect have also appeared in the Ning family formation. The traces of the Dao Dao Conference later, I would rather show up directly, and it is already certain that Ning Buwei is still alive today."

Although the various sects and families have heard the news, the weight of what Chu Linyuan said now is still different.

"Sect Master Chu, everyone." Qing Mian, the head of the Hehuan Sect, said: "It has been nearly two years since the battle of Xingluyaya. It is known that in the battle of Daoshan, I would rather not be mediocre. If it were not for the King and Taizun of Wushizong to turn the tide, I am afraid that the entire army will be wiped out.

Looking down, that exquisite bone must not be on Ning Buwei. "

"Sect Master Qing's words are bad." Xie Zhiang, the head of the Xie family, retorted: "Ning Motou is cunning and cunning, and his methods are cunning, what if he deliberately hides the Linglong bone? Many people at the Taoist conference heard it. , that Ning Fan himself admitted that he was under the order of Ning Buwei, the head of the Ning family!"

"Old Xie's words are really interesting." Someone from the Wei family sneered: "I can be present on the day of the Daoism Conference. The Wang family and Ning Fan colluded to use the Seven Killing Formation. With Hejing and Taizun present, I'm afraid I won't be able to last long.

What's more, at that time, Ning didn't refute it in person and fought with Ning Fan. Wasn't this more convincing than a light-hearted sentence? "

"You—" Xie Zhiang said displeasedly, "Wei Xuesong, you actually speak for that devil?"

"I'm not speaking for anyone, I'm just telling the objective facts I saw." Wei Xuesong said: "If it weren't for Jinghe Taizun and Ningbuwei, how many of the tens of thousands of people would have survived the Daoist Conference?"

Sang Tian, ​​the acting owner of Zanghai Building, said, "What Daoist friend Wei said is very true. If it hadn't been for Hejing and Taizun to help out that day, we would have been buried under the worm, blood splattered on the spot, and the Daoist conference's There is no doubt that the culprit is Ning Fan, and according to my observation, Ning Buwei and this Ning Fan may have a deep hatred..."

Mo Yuan, the suzerain of Qingdan Sect, said: "My nephews were also rescued by Ning Buwei, and I heard that the Wang family kidnapped innocent women in Leyuan City, so I would rather not help."

Frost Sect Master of Cold Smoke Sect said coldly, "I'd rather not be too late for being unprofitable, even if he helps me, I'm afraid he has no other purpose, why are you grateful for Dade here?