78

Chapter 78: Heart Demon (1)

Ning Chengfeng slept until midnight, suddenly sat up from the bed, and did not move for a long time.

Chu Jun, who was meditating on the couch, opened his eyes and saw that Ning Chengfeng was stunned and his eyes were dull, so he got up and walked over.

Chu Jun thought it was the influence of his inner demon, so he reached out to diagnose his pulse, but was avoided.

After a long time, Chu Jun heard him say hoarsely, "Master Chu, is there any water?"

Chu Jun poured him a glass of warm water.

Ning Chengfeng drank the water, lowered his eyes and said in a low voice, "I saw my parents, they are still alive... But I suddenly remembered that I was dreaming."

He never mentioned his parents, and he cultivated ruthless Dao, and now he was probably influenced by his inner demons, so he rarely showed a trace of sadness.

Chu Jun didn't know how to comfort him, but suddenly remembered the scene where the adults coaxed the child when he went to the mortal world, so he stretched out his hand and touched his head in a strange manner.

Ning Chengfeng rarely did not fry his hair, he hung his head in a sleepy state, lay down silently, wrapped the quilt with his back to him, and continued to sleep.

Chu Jun sat beside the bed and looked down at his hand.

Since that day, Ning Chengfeng's attitude towards him has slightly changed——

The frequency of finding fault and causing trouble is higher, but it is not so excessive that it makes people laugh and cry.

Sometimes when he was lecturing, a small flower would suddenly grow on the upper table, shaking his head, and the younger disciples holding back their laughter, Ning Chengfeng raised his eyebrows lazily at him.

He taught him how to use the sword, and Ning Chengfeng would control the sword to fly around the field, and he would not be honest until he grabbed the person, and he was willing to study quietly for half the class.

As soon as he arranged the homework, Ning Chengfeng would come to hand it in ahead of time, stay in his room and refuse to leave, and slept confidently with the homework in his arms.

When Xiu Mu came to him, he refused to go to bed directly. At first, he had to watch him finish his snacks, then he wanted to play chess with him, and then he wanted to test the new formation he had developed. There are also gradually more things that do not belong to Chu Jun, the pillow that Ning Chengfeng brought, the boots that Ning Chengfeng dropped, the vase that Ning Chengfeng thought was beautiful, the teacup that Ning Chengfeng liked, the spirit stone that Ning Chengfeng dropped, Ning Chengfeng...

When he habitually looked forward to Xiu Mu and pushed back the time to solve the inner demon, he finally realized that the development of things was a little out of his control.

This day, Ning Chengfeng came in familiarly, holding a large box in his hand, and when he came in, he stuffed it into his arms.

"What is this?" Chu Jun was sunk by the weight of the box.

"Cui Ci and I still have the stones Wen Zaiye picked up from the beach." Ning Chengfeng knelt on the ground and looked at the bottom of his bed, "It's just right to hide under your bed, give it to me."

Chu Jun handed him the box, he pushed the box of stones under the bed with great effort, got up and patted the ashes on his hands.

"Why are you hiding with me?" Chu Jun was puzzled.