54

Chapter 54: Difficulty in Love (Part 1)

The polo flower was taken over.

Ning Chengfeng felt that he had finally pulled back a game, staring at the eyes behind the mask of the opponent.

He always thought that those eyes were very beautiful, clear and indifferent, with a bit of gray-blue in the sunlight, and their eyes were extraordinarily deep when looking at people.

He looked at Chu Jun and said provocatively, "I have completely repaid the life-saving grace, and I will not show mercy to you in the future."

The eyes behind the mask seemed to laugh a little, maybe the smile was too short, maybe the sun dazzled, Ning Chengfeng wasn't so sure.

But he was sure that he would be at ease and make this nasty guy miserable next.

Chu Jun suddenly stretched out his hand and patted his head, the force was very light, and it was easy to part with a touch, but Ning Chengfeng was shocked to stay in place.

The door closed in front of him.

After that day, Chu Jun disappeared from Wanxuanyuan.

"Elder Jing He has something to leave, and the next swordsmanship class will be taken over by other elders." Hao Zheng announced the news to them.

Ning Chengfeng sat down below with a dazed expression.

Chu Jun left?

He even left without saying hello?

Immediately, he started to get angry again. He had worked so hard to find Fuluo flowers for him from the Fuluo Realm. He accepted it without saying thank you, and left without saying a word! ?

He remembered the last time he met Chu Jun when he slapped him on the head when he wasn't ready, he was angry and annoyed, and felt that he had lost the momentum. He had thought of a dozen ways to take revenge in class——

Ning Chengfeng crumpled the talisman that Aoye had drawn into a ball, and threw it into the trash.

It took only one year for Chu Jun to teach them. Ning Chengfeng didn't realize that he had been circling around Chu Jun all year, but he felt that once Chu Jun left, the class seemed meaningless.

There is a strange feeling of emptiness, which can't be seen or touched, but every now and then, like a kitten's paw, he teases him. When he thinks of it, his teeth itch with hatred, and occasionally he feels lost.

All in all, Chu Jun has successfully squeezed out Hao Zheng and topped the list of the most hated headmasters of Young Master Ning.

It's just that the young man's temperament always becomes very fast. Ning Chengfeng was very depressed for a while because Chu Jun left without telling him, but he was quickly drawn back to his attention by Hao Zheng, and he regained his former Wanxuanyuan jerkiness. daily.

Forget that weird and dull ugly mask completely.

In the early winter, because he and Cui Ciwen successfully posted three little princes on the back of Hao Zheng in the wild, the angry Dean Hao rushed home to reflect.

When he returned to the Tanhuai Courtyard, Ning Xingyuan was at home and it was snowing outside. His brother was leisurely cooking tea under the porch. He tried a few words and found that his brother was not ready to teach him a lesson. The green vine had a fight.

After ten days of reflection at home, he fought with Ning Hao or Luteng, and then went to the dark realm with Cui Ciwen for a walk before Shi Shiran returned to Wanxuanyuan.