25

Chapter 25: In the Clouds (4)

The blade of the sword condensed into tiny spots of light, reflecting the dazzling sunlight of the autumn noon, and reflected in Jiang Yizheng's pupils, which were suddenly enlarged due to extreme panic.

In a very short moment, the sound of sharp blades breaking through the air and the distant sound of bells intertwined, and the strange fragrance and the fragrance of grass and trees in the red maple forest rushed into the nostrils. Countless people and countless trivial fragments flashed in Jiang Yizheng's mind. , and finally fixed on a strange and familiar back.

"Hey-bang!"

The branches swept across the sword, and the green shirt with wide sleeves embroidered with cranes and auspicious clouds passed in front of Jiang Yizheng. The movement was extremely fast but elegant and agile. It seemed to be easy to pick, but the sword in Chen Feng's hand was directly driven into the trunk of the tree. .

The sword body trembled in mid-air for a few times.

Cold sweat soaked through the serviceman's uniform, Jiang Yi was looking at the youth in the green shirt standing in front of him.

The other party looked no more than sixteen or seventeen years old. He was wearing the uniform blue robe of Yunzhongmen. He was tall and straight, his back was straight, and the ponytail was tied up by a jade belt.

It's just that his face was so pale and frightening, his eyes were blank and empty, and after watching it for a long time, it was frightening and inexplicably frightening.

Chen Feng was knocked off the long sword in his hand by one of his branches. The tiger's mouth was already cracked open, and blood dripped into the palm of his hand. He looked at the young man in front of him with the branch in his hand, and said in surprise, "Who are you?"

The young man turned his head slowly and stiffly to look at him, his lips moved, but his voice was extremely weak, as if he had a deficiency.

Chen Feng's palm was in severe pain, and a look of resentment flashed in his eyes. Wu Liang saw that he was wearing clothes that belonged to an inner disciple, so he cupped his hands and asked, "I don't know which peak your brother belongs to? Which elder does he worship under? ?"

"Thirteen peaks, Elder Wen Si." The young man replied.

Chen Feng and Wu Liang and Sun Zhi looked at each other, and a few people laughed out loud.

"We are the disciples of Thirteen Peaks, but we have never seen you!" Chen Feng said with a smile: "And Venerable Wensi died 400 years ago, and there is only one disciple of Wen Heshen, you said. Don't be afraid to flash your tongue with this lie!"

The boy stood there and didn't move, as if he didn't understand what he said.

The frightened Jiang Yizheng came back to his senses and gave him a big gift, "Thank you for your help!"

The young man's reaction was extremely slow, which was incompatible with his smart and elegant swordsmanship. Looking at Wu Liang, Chen Feng and others, he said slowly, "Elder Wen Si... has fallen?"

Who would have thought that Wu Liang and Chen Feng thought that he was pretending to be a disciple of the Thirteen Peaks, and they all laughed when they heard the words, but they were afraid of his devastating blow just now, so they didn't dare to act for a while.

It seemed that the news that Wen Si had already fallen had hit the boy too much. He stayed quietly for a moment, turned around slowly, and walked forward stiffly.

Jiang Yizheng was afraid that Wu Liang and Chen Feng would trouble her again, so he quickly followed.

Unexpectedly, at this moment, Chen Feng's eyes flashed fiercely, and he was determined not to let these two people walk out of this maple forest, otherwise the law enforcement elders would know, and they would be driven out of Thirteen Peaks, which would also cost their lives. No difference.