12

Chapter 12: Linjiang (2)

Ning Buwei used the old thing's spiritual power very easily, and easily shook Feng Zizhang away, stretched out his hand and pushed open the window.

A bloody man rushed in, carrying another person on his back, and rolled on the ground like a rag.

Feng Zizhang saw clearly the Peiyu on the other side's body, and hurried forward, "Fellow Daoist Chu?"

He turned the man over, and it was the unconscious Chu Sun.

Another bloody man got up from the ground, performed a cleansing technique with his two fingers together, and spat out a mouthful of dirty blood. Only then did Feng Zizhang see her face clearly, "Jiang Yizheng!? What's going on?"

Jiang Yizheng took the cup of tea on the table and took a few sips, and then he eased up, Chongning Buwei and Feng Zizhang said, "Chongzheng League and Sijitang have gathered more than 100 monks above the Jindan stage. , tried to open a gap at the northwest gate to pass the message out, but the people folded in more than half."

Feng Zizhang said stunned, "Isn't it enough for so many Jindan stages?"

Jiang Yizheng shook his head, "I was originally searching and rescuing those mortals with a few people in the hall, and I happened to see Senior Chu Sun lying in the pile of dead people. He was still angry, so I pulled him out of the vine."

Jiang Yizheng had not yet established the foundation, only in the period of qi refining, but he was extremely courageous, and his heart was so good that he actually rescued Chu Sun from the mouth of the demon vine.

Ning Xiu was still crying at the moment, and he would rather not stand up and walk around to coax him. Now that he had abundant spiritual power, he was not stingy. He used his spiritual power to squeeze out a small bell and hung it on top of Ning Xiu's head and shook it gently.

Ning Xiu was obviously attracted by the little bell, and he kept staring at it with tears in his eyes. He slowly forgot to cry, and even patted Ning Buwei's clothes, signaling his father to look quickly.

Ning Buwei reached out and touched the bell, and the bell suddenly made a crisp sound.

"Ah~" Ning Xiu grinned, "Ah~"

nice~

It's as good as the person who sang Bai Bai Leng Leng~

Ning Xiu wanted to talk to his father about the beautiful Bai Bai, but now he can only ah ah, he turned his head to look for Bai Bai, but he didn't find him, but was startled by the bloody Chu Sun lying on the ground, staring at him. Staring at the bloody man on the ground with wide eyes, "Ah!"

Ning Buwei held him away from the half-dead person, and shook the bell again.

Ning Xiu really forgot to look at the person on the ground, and reached out to grab the little bell.

Ning Buwei snorted and dialed the little bell into his hand.

As soon as Ning Xiu grabbed it, his eyes widened in surprise, "Ah~"

Daddy~

white ~

The bell was pinched with Chu Jun's spiritual power, and the touch was the same as Chu Jun's spiritual recognition. Ning Xiu's spiritual sense slept in Chu Jun's arms for several days, and was very familiar with his breath and spiritual power. Bai Bai held it softly. Comfortable, and will sing to him—

Ning Xiu, who was naturally filial, wanted to share his happiness with his unreliable father. He had a strong desire to express himself.

Ning Buwei looked at his silly demo, reached out and pinched his face, Ning Xiu's spirit has not been very good these days, and his unhappy appearance made Ning Buwei a little impatient, and now he has finally changed back to before. That little brat who only knew silly music made the big devil feel happy.