24

Chapter 24

"I killed your two senior brothers, you persuaded your master to take me in?" Ning Buwei looked at Feng Zizhang, a magical species.

What's even more amazing is that Wen Heshen's violent temper didn't even slash him with a sword.

Feng Zizhang looked at him blankly and said, "Senior, didn't you say that you killed them just to protect their souls?"

Ning did not sneer.

At that time, Feng Zizhang and Han Ziyang destroyed the teleportation array that Ning Buwei painted by the river, and as a result, Ning Buwei and Ning Xiu almost lost their lives during the teleportation, and they were teleported to Pingzeya on the outskirts of Linjiang City by accident.

With just one glance, Ning Buwei could see the strangeness in Wu Zisong and Wu Zichen—the pupils were green and the movement was slow, and the nightmare of countless vines and puppets in the Xun Palace reappeared in an instant.

The killer is just because of disgust in his heart, the soul is intact but he discovered it early, and it has nothing to do with him whether the other party is completely destroyed.

He is a big devil, and only when his brain is pumping will he be kind enough to save people.

It was just a reason for being annoyed by Feng Zizhang, but who knew that he was taken for granted by this little fool.

Ning didn't think that this would damage his reputation as a devil.

It's just that this devil is still lying half-dead on the tattered wooden bed in the small firewood room, able to bend and stretch, so he can only choose to remain silent for a while.

But Feng Zizhang refused to let him go.

This little fool was probably too emotional, and looked at him with tears in his eyes, and said from the bottom of his heart:

"If it wasn't for the seniors who rescued me several times in Linjiang City, I would have died a long time ago, and in the fantasy world, the seniors would bless us regardless of life and death, and there will be no more kind-hearted people like you in the world. !"

Jiang Yizheng has a stupid mouth, so he can only nod his head vigorously, "Yes, you are the kindest and kindest person in the world!"

Ning Buwei stared at them with a blank face, his face turned green.

This sentence is too much a blow to a big devil who does all evil, and it can be regarded as an insult to his personality.

"Senior, you are my savior! From now on, as long as you say a word, I, Feng Zizhang, will do whatever I want!" Feng Zizhang looked at him sincerely.

"Me too!" Jiang Yizheng couldn't remember it, and nodded straight behind Feng Zizhang, his feelings were just as good, and Ning Buwei's gaze was even more affectionate than his father's.

Ning not want a mouthful of old blood stuck in his throat and want to kill these two idiots with one finger.

In the end, the big devil couldn't bear it anymore, and he gritted his teeth and asked, "When will I... save you?"

When the hell did you bless a few ants regardless of life and death! ?

Feng Zizhang raised his sleeves and wiped his eyes, looking at him with even more admiration, and said sullenly, "Senior is very virtuous, and disdains taking credit, I understand."

Jiang Yizheng looked at Ning Buwei firmly, nodded and said, "Although I don't understand, Big Brother is right."

Ning Buwei stared at them expressionlessly, raised a finger to the door with difficulty, and squeezed a word from between his teeth, "Go away."