127

Chapter 127 Double Mirror (2)

Chu Jun was silent.

Ning Buwei straightened up, leaned between Chu Jun's neck and lowered his head to smell it, but he didn't quite touch his waist honestly, and muttered in a low voice, "The bitter scent on your body is exactly the same... I haven't seen it in normal times. Where did you incense come from?"

Chu Jun was still sitting very calmly and still, but he would rather not think that he was invigorated after taking the medicinal pill, and the whole person was about to lie on top of him, and he didn't know if he was really looking for something or using this Take advantage of it.

"Chengfeng." Chu Jun coughed lightly when he tried to untie his belt.

Ning Buwei's fingers lazily hooked his belt, and the other hand supported his head and smiled at him, "If you don't tell me, I'll fix it."

Chu Jun held his hand, with a bit of helplessness in his voice, "It's my blood."

Ning Bu was stiff for the smile on his face, "Blood?"

"Well, I put some in Yangyuan Dan." Chu Jun said.

Ning Buwei frowned, "Why does your blood smell?"

Chu Jun's voice paused slightly, and just as he was about to speak, Ning Buwei suddenly said, "Forget it, I don't really want to know."

Chu Jun raised his eyes to look at him, "It's nothing, it's all a long time ago."

Ning Buwei rubbed his wrist, there was a shallow scar on Chu Jun's soul, which he happened to see before, but Chu Jun had always covered it tightly.

Chu Jun didn't want to say, and naturally he wouldn't ask any more.

After living for so many years, who hasn't said something they don't want to say.

Ning Buwei touched his nose and said, "I just think it smells good."

Seeing this, Chu Jun took out two more, "Here."

"Hey, do you still have any?" Ning Buwei was a little surprised.

"Well." Chu Jun put the medicinal pill in his hand, "If you feel uncomfortable, take one."

Ning looked at him without hesitation.

"It's fine for the body." Chu Jun said.

"Oh." Ning Buwei put the medicinal pill in his sleeve, lay on the ground for a while, and then ran to the bed and fell asleep.

After the sun set in the evening, the temperature outside finally dropped. Ning Buwei woke up and heard the noisy voices outside the window. When he got up, he found that Chu Jun was not in the room, so he walked to the window and opened the window.

There are already stalls on the street lighting up one after another, and there is a candy man's stall under the window. The stall owner is surrounded by seven or eight children happily making candy man. The scent of Ning Buwei drifted down the wind into Ning Buwei's nose.

He had long heard that the food in the mortal world was much better than that in the world of self-cultivation, but he never had the chance. He happened to be a little hungry when he smelled the fragrance. After looking around, he saw the note left by Chu Jun on the table.

'If something happens, I will return at the time of Xu. '

Didn't say anything.

Ning Buwei looked at the note for a long while with his arms crossed, picked up the brush beside him and added a sentence, then left the inn with his hands behind his back and taking advantage of the cool evening breeze.