77

Chapter 77: On Taoism (10)

After Zhuozhi's words were finished, before Chu Jun could make a move, the dharma image dissipated suddenly.

The entire inner demon realm was fully revealed.

There was a broken long sword on the Bogu shelf, and the sword spike swayed slightly with the wind blowing in from outside the window.

The opposite Hao Zheng is much younger than he is now, and his beard has not grown that long. He is staring at him with a smile, "If you want to enter my Fuluo Mystery Realm, you have to teach in Wanxuanyuan for a year, or you won't have the door."

"Okay." Chu Jun nodded.

Hao Zhen said in surprise: "Aren't you the most impatient to teach children, why did you agree so happily this time?"

Chu Jun asked, "Is there a little disciple named Ning Chengfeng in your courtyard?"

Hao Zhen suddenly showed a toothache expression, "Yes, in Danyang Academy, I was very disobedient."

Chu Jun nodded, "I teach them that school."

Hao Zhen said helplessly: "Danyang courtyard is full of young masters, and the golden knots in the families of the major sects, and the loss of hair is a major event. Are you sure you want to teach these ancestors?"

Chu Jun was noncommittal.

Hao Zheng wondered: "Ning Chengfeng is the young master of the Ning family, and Jin is very expensive. Why are you staring at him all of a sudden?"

Chu Jun looked indifferent, "My life will fall on him."

Hao Zheng's expression changed, "Fate?"

The fate of a monk is either life or death. Some monks have so many merits and virtues that they may not have a single fate until they ascend. Some monks have many misfortunes, and they are born with countless fates to pass, and This kind of robbery is more dead than life, unless there is great luck, most of it will fall.

With a little luck, the calamity will fall on you, so as long as you can get rid of the obsessions or demons in your heart, you can break the calamity; with poor luck, it will fall on people related to you, mostly enemies Enemy, this will be a lot of trouble.

Chu Junxiu has not had a fatality for many years in the killing path. Who would have guessed that the first fatality was actually related to a baby he saved more than ten years ago.

"Then have you figured out how to break it?" Hao Zhen frowned.

Destiny Break is divided into "Life Break" and "Death Break". The former is to find this person and completely clear the cause and effect. Death Break is to kill a hundred people, but carry more blood debts, and the thunder during the calamity will be bigger. That's it.

The vast majority of cultivators will choose to die when they encounter a calamity.

"I haven't thought about it yet." Chu Jun said very honestly.

Although he saved the child's life, it was not a special case for him. If there was no solution, he didn't mind "death and broken" - he had killed countless people, and he was not afraid of this one.

Hao Zhen understood his temperament and knew that he was indifferent and cold by nature, but he didn't dare to persuade him, so he could only euphemistically say: "Ning Chengfeng's brother is Ning Xingyuan, and he treats him as a treasure. Although this young master is arrogant, he is also arrogant. It's very endearing, you might as well observe it for a while before making a decision."

Chu Jun responded, but first went to the secret realm of Fuluo.

Sixteen years ago, his Dao Heart was completely destroyed. Even if he entered the dark realm to reshape the slaughter Dao Dao Heart, he could not do it. He could only find another way. After finding out from the ancient books that the Floral Flower could reshape the Dao Heart, he came to give it a try.