8

Chapter 8: Starfall (8)

"Don't mind, fellow Daoist, I can see through a person's aptitude and cultivation, so that the young master has such aptitude as soon as he was born, it's really something Yan has seen in his life, and it's not malicious."

The man was dressed in a simple cloth and had a plain appearance. He was sitting on a stool leaning against the window. He held a peach blossom in his hand and twisted it lightly. The flower turned into powder and disappeared. "These peach trees have only rested for a few days, and the people of Sijitang have performed a small longevity technique to make them bloom.

Ning Xiu grabbed his fingers and put it into his mouth, Ning Buwei lowered his eyes and pinched his small mouth.

The man pointed to the prosperous peach blossoms outside and said to Ning Buwei: "If a person is born against the sky, he is not a human being, and sooner or later he will not be tolerated by the way of heaven."

"Do you think what I said is true or not?" He asked Ning Buwei with a smile, as if there was something in his words.

"Your surname is Yan?" Ning Buwei not only didn't answer, but instead asked an irrelevant question.

"In Xia Yan Lanpei, there are no schools and no sects to cultivate." Yan Lanpei saluted him, "I see that the meridians of Daoist friends have been cut off, their cultivation bases are completely lost, and their physique is not comparable to that of mortals who are not slightly stronger. Help fellow Daoists adjust."

"All of you surnamed Yan like to be nosy." Ning Buwei gave a cold snort and ignored the other party.

Yan Lanpei didn't care if he hit a nail, but just stared at the father and son for a moment, leaning against the window to enjoy the flowers and poured himself a drink.

That little Er was neat and tidy, and soon brought up a bowl of warm rice paste, put a small spoon in it, and handed a low-quality food ring to Ning Buwei, "Guest officer, the rice paste inside is all It has been ground and has been divided into many portions for you, you can feed a small packet when the little boy is hungry."

Ning Buwei nodded, "Thank you."

"Hey, you're welcome." Even though Xiao Er had prepared these, he still had more than half of a middle-grade spirit stone left, so he was happy to serve him carefully, "Wait a moment, the food you ordered will be here soon."

Ning Buwei picked up the small spoon and scooped up the confused, and handed it to Ning Xiu's mouth.

Ning Xiu was curious about everything at the moment, opened his mouth to eat in, his eyes suddenly lit up, "Ah!"

Fragrant!

Seeing that he likes to eat, Ning Bu patiently fed him a small half bowl, but Ning Xiu didn't eat enough, and even opened his mouth with a spoon.

Ning Buwei touched his belly and said to him, "I can't eat any more."

Ning Xiu turned his head to look at the delicious and beautiful dishes on the table, stretched out his small hand, and signaled Ning Buwei to feed, "Ah~"

I would rather not be because I have never had a heavy appetite. Before the foundation was established, I only liked lightness. After the foundation was established, I didn't even eat much, but now he has completely lost his cultivation, and his hunger is particularly strong. The food served was delicious.

Especially when some unlucky little bastard can't eat anything, he tastes even better.

"Ah!" Ning Xiu called him aggrievedly, lying in his arms and staring at him, watching him eat so deliciously, his saliva drooled.