172

Chapter 172 Wan Xuan (1)

    Half a month later, Wan Xuan Yuan.

    "...The Tongtian Blood Formation can melt souls and devour everything. Although they are protected by Suzaku Knife and Chiyuan Sword, their souls are still seriously injured. I don't know when they will wake up." Shang Nuanwei sighed softly With a sigh of relief, "I really didn't expect that the two of them would do this for Ning Xiu. If they come out a few breaths late, or take half a step wrong, they may lose their souls."

    "After all, they are both fathers. people." Hao Zheng stroked his beard habitually, but found nothing, he could only touch his smooth chin, talking is better than nothing.

    Shang Nuanwei looked at his smooth chin more, and couldn't help laughing: "Brother, you lost your beard, and you are more than a thousand years younger in an instant. A few female nuns asked me about it two days ago. Do you have a Taoist partner now?"

    Hao Zheng said a little angrily: "That old man Wang Bin, who can't beat him, just plays tricks, burnt his beard for me, killing him will not relieve the hatred."

    Shang Nuanwei supported He smiled brightly, but suddenly the smile on his face disappeared, and he said with a bitter face: "Brother, those three psychopaths are here again."

    "Who are you talking about neuropathy?" He just appeared on the chair next to her, took a sip of tea, "Tsk tsk, Jun Jun is too much, all the good tea is sent to your Wanxuan Yuan, and he didn't leave a few pots for his brothers and sisters."

    The round-faced monk entered the door together with another flamboyantly dressed monk.

    "I think what Eldest Brother said is right. Jun Jun didn't even invite us to watch the ceremony when he became a Taoist couple." Chu Yu straightened his sleeves to ensure that there was no wrinkle on it before showing a satisfied smile, and then looked at Hao Zheng , protracted the voice and said: "Zheng Zheng——"

    Shang Nuanwei held back a smile so that her shoulders kept shaking, Hao Zheng smiled in pain, "Second senior brother, tell me."

    Chu Yu sat next to Chu Yi, Seriously sipped tea with him, waved our hands and said: "We are just curious, how did the two men give birth to the child, the others were picked up, but the youngest milk doll belongs to them The family imprint, we are really puzzled."

    Chu Que looked very festive, his small eyes were smiling crookedly, he didn't care about his two senior brothers who were drinking tea, so they put their arms around Hao Zheng's neck, "Wanxuan Academy has finally researched the Pregnancy Pill after so many years. Is it? If you have some, give me some to play with."

    "No, no, no." Hao Zheng repeatedly denied, trying to free himself from the imprisonment.

    Chu Que said regretfully, "Oh, I was so happy for nothing."

    Hao Zheng's face was numb, and he didn't want to ask him the purpose of wanting the Pregnancy Pill at all.

    "The three brothers are busy with their affairs, but when are you going to leave?" Shang Nuanwei asked bravely.

    "We're not busy at all." Chu Yi laughed.

    "Yes, every day I just drink tea, play chess, walk and grow flowers. It's very boring." Chu Yu nodded in agreement.     Chu Kui clapped his hands, "Eldest senior brother, second senior brother, do you think that the outside is actually very interesting, why don't we go back after playing in Wanxuan

    Yuan for hundreds of years?" "Third senior brother is right."

One grape at a time, "But you have to think of a name."