102

Chapter 102 Hongyan (Part 2)

Ning Buwei was determined to use a fighting formation to force the person behind the scenes out, and the Soul Eater formation in his palm was about to move.

Chu Jun held his hand.

Although Ning didn't want to know that he didn't want to use the Soul Eater Array casually, when the warm and soft touch came from the palm of his hand, there was still a moment of confusion.

Chu Jun's hand was the best looking hand he had ever seen, and of course... it was easy to touch.

Whether it was before or now, Chu Jun always seemed to like stuffing things into his hands, and he usually wouldn't refuse, probably because the stuff was all good stuff, but this time it was Chu Jun's hand, so it was really inappropriate to hold it like that. , after all, he was fighting seriously, but just letting go, he would rather not do it and not be very happy.

At least that bastard across from him who refused to show his face didn't have a big beauty holding his hand beside him.

Ning Buwei turned his head and glanced at Chu Jun, but happened to meet Chu Jun's slightly pale gaze, the dim candlelight cast a soft circle of light on his side face, and the small shadows from the eyelashes swayed slightly.

So damn good looking.

Ning Buwei felt that he was really superficial, and the formation controlled by the other hand was a little out of control.

There was a hint of doubt in Chu Jun's eyes, Ning Buwei raised his chin slightly at him, turned his head and continued to fight with a serious face, but in turn held his hand and scratched his palm lightly.

Just as Chu Jun was about to withdraw his hand, Ning Buwei's voice sounded in his sea of ​​consciousness: "Hurry up."

As soon as the words fell, the narrow tomb passage where everyone was standing suddenly turned over, and at the moment of turning, the blood line connecting the back of Ning Buwei's hand converged into a line, which directly connected to the person who was fighting with him.

The man gave him a smile.

"Pei Heguang." Ning Buwei narrowed his eyes suddenly.

The place flipped, and the battle formation was naturally interrupted, but obviously Pei Heguang didn't want the battle formation to end there. Before everyone in the formation could react, he took a blood talisman into the overturned ice coffin, and everyone was instantly weird. The ground changed its position and became a standing posture facing the ice coffin, surrounding the ice coffin like the stars and the moon, and the mind gradually began to be out of control.

Ming Sang and Shen Xi also pulled away in time not to fall into the trap, ready to wait for an opportunity to save people, while on the other side, Ning Buwei didn't rush forward, and after looking at Chu Jun, they were ready to join forces to break the battle.

At this moment, two shadows that were indistinguishable from each other suddenly descended from the sky, hitting the blood rune of the ice coffin, Ning Buwei even saw the complicated rune being smashed into a ball for a split second on Pei Heguang's face. The suffocation was followed by a familiar and frightened cry.

"Dad ah ah ah!"

For a moment, I would rather not turn around and leave.

why! Every fight! There are kids coming to join in the fun! ! ?

Fortunately, he had a little bit of a father's conscience to stop him, and he didn't let him draw a knife and cut a slit on the spot to get in.

The first thing Jiang Yizheng saw was Chu Jun's body in the shape of Ning Buwei, and he immediately had a rescued expression. He dragged Yangling Bamboo down from the ice coffin and leaned forward to the body. , "Daddy!"