50

Chapter 50

After that, he ran to the dark realm to reshape the Dao Heart, and when he came out, he heard that Ning Gu had an accident. The child was picked up by the Ning family's main family.

After another ten years, he was invited by Hao Zheng to teach at Wanxuan Academy, and he also taught Ning Chengfeng for a period of time. The child who was originally skinny like a kitten has grown into a high-spirited teenager. He looks cold and arrogant, but in fact He was so skinny that he always came to provoke him, so he taught Hao Zheng a few good lessons...

Seeing each other in five hundred years, he didn't even recognize him.

In a family as big as the Ning family, Ning Chengfeng is highly valued, and has excellent aptitude to cultivate the ruthless way. Later, he was selected into the Wanxuan Academy. With a common name, it has risen by the wind and has become the mainstay of the new generation of the Seventeen States.

Chu Jun didn't connect this bruised and ruthless evil cultivator at all with the arrogant and arrogant little boy.

He didn't even think that one day, the once mighty young master would lose all his meridians and all his meridians, and would find him in front of his cave with the two children who belonged to them.

What happened to the Ning family, and he couldn't even protect himself.

Chu Jun frowned, and out of the corner of his eye caught a glimpse of the red rope on his son's wrist, and his eyes stopped.

This red rope was the one that he used for Ning Chengfeng Tuohai to shape his bones back then. Later, he went to Wanxuanyuan to wear it on his wrist for some reason, but he took it off again at some point.

Since the time he went into trouble, his memory has not been very good. For a period of time, the memory has been blurred, and he didn't care.

Chu Jun reached out and squeezed his son's fleshy little hand, which was warm.

"Ah~" Ning Xiu grabbed his sleeve and was about to chew it.

white ~

Chu Jun gently pulled out his sleeve and said, "Just as naughty as your father was when he was a child."

Although his father's "childhood" was already fifteen or sixteen years old, in Chu Jun's eyes, there was not much difference.

Ning Chengfeng is only five hundred and sixteen years old now.

Chu Jun's mood is rather subtle now. He remembered the "sacred friendship" with the other party in the sea of ​​​​knowledge before, and also remembered the things that his shell did to him, and suddenly it became more subtle.

They even had a son by accident.

"Ah?" Ning Xiu was tired, and Gulu turned over again, lying on his back on the bed, staring at his Bai Bai Niangqin's ears, not only looking, but also stretching his fingers, the little bells jingled.

Why are Bai Bai's ears red?

Chu Jun stretched out his hand to hold his little hand and asked in a low voice, "But do you miss your father?"

"Ah~" Ning Xiu blinked ignorantly and grinned.

sleeves~

He was being attracted by his mother's soft and white sleeves, he had long forgotten his father, turned over and reached for Chu Jun's sleeves.

Chu Jun suddenly felt a subtle joy, his expression froze, and through the association of the talisman with the white-clothed body, as expected, he was stripped off again.