154

Chapter 154: Float (6)

    A piece of clothing that was mostly burned was hanging on a bush branch, swaying in the wind, with brown blood stains on it.

    Ning Buwei reached out to take down the piece of fabric, and Yang Lingzhu next to him asked, "Is this the clothes of the eldest brother?"

    Ning Buwei nodded, and said to Cui Yuanbai: "Didn't you always want to change the knife, change it "

    Cui Yuanbai looked at him in disbelief, and said happily: "Really? I can become a knife?"

    "Well, you have too many injuries, and it will heal quickly when you turn back into a knife." Ning Buwei stretched out his hand to grab it. Pulling his little bun.

    Cui Yuanbai cheered, and transformed into a broad-edged knife. The blade was thick and sharp, but there was a deep scratch under the handle.

    "Daddy, I don't want to enter the ring, I want you to carry me behind my back!" Cui Yuanbai's voice came from the knife, ethereal and lively, "I want black silk!" The

    broad-blade knife is much heavier than the ring-shou knife. The ferocious animal pattern on the handle glowed golden because of Cui Yuanbai's excessive excitement. Ning Buwei was tall and tall, but the Ziyan Saber on his back was not obtrusive.

    The fragments of the Suzaku Knife protested strongly in the bag, probably because Ning Buwei was biased. After all, Ning Buwei would only step on it. When he was not fighting, he would hang it on his waist at most, and never put it on his back.

    Ning Buwei pressed down the shards of the Suzaku Knife, and said coolly: "This is my son, if you want to call me daddy, I can kill you." The

    Suzaku Knife was so angry that black smoke rose from the ring.

    Ning Buwei lowered his head and twirled the rags in his hands, and looked at the towering cliffs in front of him. This place was already close to the center of those evil spirits. Naturally, he could drive straight in and rescue Feng Zizhang—

    but this was Feng Zizhang's own fate, even if Feng Zizhang It's only natural for him to help if you call him Father Sheng, but he can't help too much, he has to save his life, otherwise even if he took Feng Zizhang out completely, it would be useless.

    "Father, shall we go up?" Yang Lingzhu asked in a low voice, tugging at his sleeve.

    Ning Buwei shook his head, and heard a scream from somewhere on the cliff.

    Yang Lingzhu instantly became nervous, and just about to speak, Ning Buwei covered her mouth and carried her to the tree.

    Almost at the moment when the concealment barrier fell, two women appeared out of thin air where they were standing just now.

    Both of them looked to be in their early twenties, one was wearing a jade hairpin, wearing a white and black gauze elder's clothing of Wushizong, holding a sword in his hand, looking dignified and majestic, the other was wearing light yellow clothes, with clear eyes and sharp eyes He glanced at the place where Ning Buwei and Yang Lingzhu were, then turned around as if nothing had happened, and looked at the cliff in front of him.

    "Uncle Sang, I am really ashamed to trouble you to come to help." Shen Xi bowed his hands.

    Sang Yun smiled, "Lin Yuan said that you are depressed because of this matter, my cultivation base is shallow, all I can do is follow you for a while, there is no need to worry about it."

    Shen Xi lowered his eyes and said: "Master has a good heart. It's just that... Chu Xin is the only remaining disciple of the original Ye Feng, and Chu Li's junior, and I have received help from his father, so I can't let him make mistakes again and again. "