35

Chapter 35

Rows of wooden racks are scattered in the lobby, with a dazzling array of goods on them, such as elixir talismans, magic clothing treasures, and even the Chengyunlou roast duck painted with fresh-keeping talismans... In short, it is dazzling. , can meet the various needs of monks, very atmospheric.

Of course, the price of the spirit stone marked above is also very atmospheric.

Many monks shuttled through it, picking out the goods they needed to buy, and when they looked at it, they couldn't see the head at a glance.

"The ranking of the Zongmen Family Records is updated!" Someone shouted excitedly with a jade token.

"Hey, it's only updated once every 100 years. It's still those who are lined up at the top. The top ten sects and eight aristocratic families are nothing to see." Someone said with a lack of interest: "It's not as interesting as the Tianji list changing every ten years."

"The top ten powerhouses in the Tianji Ranking have changed every ten years." The man disagreed: "The Zongmen Family Records have to undergo major changes every time they are updated."

"Eh? How did Sitting Court Sect become the third?" The other party asked in surprise: "Is it still pushed out by the Wang family?"

"The Zen Master Baiyu of the Silent Court School has fallen. Two months ago, he took several disciples of the Silent Court School to Linjiang City to participate in the Linjiang Meeting, and he survived by luck. Come down." Someone sighed: "This is luck."

"Tsk, it's probably fate."

"Hey, have you heard? The Wushizong election will start tomorrow!"

"I know, Wu Shizong's elections are held once every 100 years. Every time the Zongmen Family Records are updated, they will have an election. I'm afraid people won't know that they are number one."

"People have that ability. If our sect is the first, the head of the sect is afraid that there will be an election once a year..."

Feng Zizhang listened to the chatter of the people in the lobby, and put ten middle-grade spirit stones on the counter, "Excuse me, ten pills for nourishing Yuanyuan."

"Fellow Daoist is here again?" Behind the counter is a little girl of fifteen or sixteen, with two boy buns tied with two red rope pendants, dangling in the air with her movements, she is really cute . "Is your family still ill?"

"I'm already a lot stronger, and I almost woke up this morning." Feng Zizhang took the small porcelain bottle she handed over and asked, "Will Wu Shizong want an election?"

"Yes, once in a hundred years, many monks are waiting." The little girl lowered her head and turned over the paper at hand, "Do you want an admission form for Wu Shizong? Just three low-grade spirit stones."

"Come here." Feng Zizhang took out the spirit stone to add it, and took the thick stack of paper that she handed over, "Thank you."

"You're welcome." The little girl smiled and said, "Welcome to come again next time."

Feng Zizhang nodded amicably and walked out of the gate of Endless Square with the medicine and the admission form.

Genfu has many mountains, and the two states below it are different. The peaks of Liuzhou Mountain are towering, but Zhangzhou is more hilly. In comparison, Zhangzhou's towns are much more prosperous than Liuzhou.

At least Feng Zizhang had never seen such a big Endless Square in Liuzhou.

He took the admission slip and walked along the winding road. Although he had the patience to remember the shops along the way, he almost lost his way several times, and finally turned into the small yard they rented.