Chapter 5

I'm sitting in the back of Rose's car, laughing at a comment she said about our outfits,

         My phone buzzes.

Magi~The Red headed freackle faced freak (; - Hey Lani! I don't know where you are, or what you're doing.. but.. when you read this, just know, I was thinkin bout ya! Have a great day!! Good luck Sis!!! Love yaa, muaaahhhh xox ;*

Me- Hey Mags! I miss you so much!! I'm in the car on the way to this place.. Thanks for the luck, I'm gunna need it :P Have an ahhhh-mazingg day! Love you Sis!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxox muwaaaaaahhhhhhh :***

           I put my phone away, and can't help it, I sputter out like a five year old, "Roseeeeeeeee... Aree wee theree yetttttt??????"

            Rose and Annie burst out laughing, and I let out a dramatic Huffff from the back.  I guess just that little text from Magi set me off, because I start acting like a little kid, I never act like this in front of anyone, mainly just Magi, now Breanna, and sometimes the rest of the family.. that's all...

           Rose and Annie are dying of laughter in the front as I'm in the back, dramatically 'crying'.

            "Are we theree yettt????"

             "I'm boreddd!!!!!"

             "How much longerrrr??"

             "ROSEE. I THINK I HAVE TO PEE."

              "Aggghhhh, hurryyyyy upppppp!!!!"

              I continue going for the ten minutes left of the drive, and when we show up Rose and Annie have tears running down their faces and soon, so do I from laughing at them laughing.

              Everyone gives us wierd looks as we enter, but, what do we care? NOTHING.

              I look at my phone, it's 2:30..  So we practice together for the last half an hour.

________________________________

              3:00 comes and the whole building, stage area is FILLED with people.  When the four judges walk onto the stage, the whole room arupts in hoots, hollers, screaming, applause, you-name-it.

              "Thank-you, thank-you!  Now we're just going to get to it!" Keith gives us our directions for today, "We're going to put you all into groups today, they're not based on anything, just groups." He looks around to make sure we're paying attention, "When I call your name, please come stand next to me on the stage.. ready"

             The first name, "Elianna Cusatio!"

             My hearts skips and I skurry away from my friends to the stage, he continues calling.

                                 "Joshua Marin..."

                                 "Madeline Jacobs..."

                                 "And lastly for this group......!"

                                  "Andrea Collins!"

              YES! Annie's in my group! I see her run towards the stage, she comes straight to me, and picks me up in a hug.

               Our group is led off to a seperate section, where we're given a list of songs we can chose from, and are told to begin practicing.  Annie and I immediately take charge, being the leaders of the other I guess...