Prologue

Prologue:

              Lani was just an Average 15 year old girl. Well, if living with four sisters and five brothers is normal.. Not to mention her and her twin sister, Magi, are adopted, from Ireland into an extremely Italian family. So you can just imagine, a dark skinned, brown eyed, and dark chocolate haired family with two pale red-heads with green eyes and freckles. They never quite fit, they constantly got looks and points from everyone anywhere they went.

               Like many girls Lani's age, almost 15, she's shy, likes to sing and dance and just loves living life.  Lani and Magi are constantly pulling pranks on eachother, messing with people who get them mixed up, ya know, fun things twins can do. Although Lani and Magi LOVE their family, even though they're the oddballs, they never stop wondering where their real family is, and why they gave them up. And of course, like every teenage girl, Lani wants a boyfriend, but unlike others, she won't settle for a little relationship, she wants something real, and deep.

               But this girls simple little Life will all change when her Twin sister does something UNBELIEVEABLE. Which could be good or bad for Lani and her family, and will most deffinately change Lani and Magi's lives forever..