Chapter 46 : Break A Mask

Beginne am Anfang

But Athena only hand them a calm and bright smile.... A smile that she shouldn't be giving at this time...Yet it affect almost everyone as they watch her in awe... Though Andrea was annoyed as she only gaze at the Viscountess...

"That doesn't sound so holy at all just playing like a victim...Dare you used the god and goddess as an excuse for the crimes you committee even the god and goddess denied you as their own creation...

How tragic Lady Anña..You were even talk about people that is not religious yet now you dare spoke about god when your in trouble..." Athena speak with the tone of venom yet the others wasn't affected as if Athena had use her golden halo as the heroine...Something Andrea find amusing...

But it never annoyed the Viscountess... She had turn those wise into a fool and make them believe she is an innocent... She can easily manipulate everyone in this room even the King cannot dis obey..Even the eyes of those who hold grudge at her...

"It is true I was never a religious type... But wasn't the god that we only hold into when we are the brink of death and when we are edge...

Why isn't it wrong for me to call him now that I am being accused at the crime I was never even dare to committee" The Viscountess spoke with her calm tone... But Athena and Andrea didn't even back down...

"Your redemption teach me nothing but fake tails...You only follow the rules if ever others follow with you...How do you want me to believe you...

Even your lies fooled everyone but infront of the the people who hold grudge to you will never see you as a saint...not even a saviour...

Specially for those who knew who really are you behind those skin and flesh... From the beginning you haven't wipe them all...There are still few who knew who you are with in the soul...Lady Carolian..." Athena spoke as she provoke the Viscountess

*𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆*

With anger the Viscountess slam both of her hands in the table as she stand... Glaring into the girl to which surprised everyone for her sudden action...And this didn't do good for her but it did make Athena aim her trophy...

"Dare you to speak about my redemption!!?...Not once even dare to show respect to me...You naive girls!!?" The Viscountess spoke uncontrolled anger...

" Then why stand there like an angry Hera who was cheated by the god Zeus...You want me to not tells lies but your tongue speak either way... And suddenly hearing your voice cant my blood keep you.." Andrea who decided to spoke back who also slam her hand in the table...As she assist Athena

Making almost everyone flinch...She release the aura of injustice the aura of danger that if ever the Viscountess spoke once again she might not held her self anymore...Athena was not bother since she decide to release the same aura

'𝐴 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑘...𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝐴𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎...𝐿𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒...𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑉𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑠'

Athena spoke into her mind as she held her still calm and gentle face as Andrea retrieve her hand and stare into the Viscountess...Yet the opposite of what the Viscountess held... fear, anger, and panic...Once the name was mention her body felt electric and shiver

Those name was never even dare to mention infront of her from years now something she had held deep...She had held a secret for a long time and afraid to be discover by anyone..

"Viscountess do please remain your image calm...Let the Young lady spoke what she had kept" The Judge spoke to which make everyone in silent including the Viscountess