Chapter 46 : Break A Mask

Comincia dall'inizio

The witness had turn silent...As everyone was waiting for his answer the room once again fall in silent and all that can be heard was the king finger tapping in his throne waiting for the answer...When suddenly Rafael snap his finger...

"Since the witness chose to avoid the question the evidence that we held is not connected to the Viscountess.. Let me demonstrate what actually happened..." Rafael speak and soon everyone was randomly teleported in a dark place...

But the nobles and the witness along with the Viscountess and Viscount was left out as the others was facing the actual sense...Dylan stand infront of the body who seems to struggling from breathing...

Dylan stare dull at the poor girl as he grip into his hand...He wanted to help but the girl spoke to never even though she was struggling because of the blood that coming out of her mouth...

"Y-your Highness....P-please don't....Let me leave this...cruel world...The world had taken everything for me....Why m-must they take her away....

Y-your Highness...Thankyou" Miya speak as her last breath she smile as her eyes turn dull....As if her soul had already left her body....Dylan was about to kneel down when he heard a rustling of bushes

He then heard the clacking sound of the guards armour...And just in time Dylan Shadow Assassin appear in the shadow carrying a dead deer and Dylan bow and arrows...

"Your Highness...Should I send the deer to the near village???.." Lazaro ask as he seen the dead body that lies in the ground... He quickly understand the mess...As he drop the deer and lead his Master away from the sense...

And after the two figure disappear from the dark the sense of everyone turn back and a snap of fingers snap them back to reality as they realize they are back in the room...

" Your Higher The Judge...May you be the witness and judge of what actually have happened..." Rafael speak before taking his sit....Silent be fold and as the judge had swing his hand meaning to proceed in the next case...

"As the Judge already decided the first case proceed the next one..." The General exclaimed not giving the Viscount a chance to even speak as the Judge give the chance for Rafael group to speak...

" Moving on for the second case...Lady Athena and Lady Andrea please head to the front for the witness of your group..." The General speak which confused not only Dylan but also the other... While Rafael only stayed calm...

Athena calmly then take her sit followed by Andrea and just wait for the General to questioned and it didn't last for a few minutes the General went infront of the two maiden and cleared his throat...

"Lady Athena and Lady Andrea the Viscountess spoke that you and your friends accused her in false crime...How can you depend your rights against this matter..." The general questioned as Athena only keep silent for a while as Andrea place her hand in her chin...

"Young Ladies never spoke lies for in the eyes of god and goddess I am innocent... " Viscountess Anña spoke as nobles agree with her...There is no such crime that the Viscountess would dare to committee

" My...dear Viscountess your not that innocent you are fooling the others very well and manipulating thier mind...Your not saint and your not clean anymore... You was never clean and pure in once..." Athena decided to spoke as she gained the attention of others...

"Young Lady naive to talk trash infront of such lady...Aren't you being too arrogant... Everyone know that I am innocent even the Queen agree..I never once committee such crime...But you teen does..." The Viscountess spoke with her calm tone...

Making it more believable and and realistic...But cannot fool those who knew every sins that the couple had committee...What did the Viscountess speak never amaze Athena nor Andrea..