Forward With Intention.

CHARLIE'S POV:

"And then he set fire to the remains, he's gone for good, Quentin. I thought you deserved to know". I say to him softly.

Quentin sighs heavily, relief coursing through him.He looks better, a healthier glint to his skin, he looks as though he's put weight on. Its good.

He smiles.

"Wow, this is mad. He wont be able to hurt me again". He states, more to himself I think. Its sinking in, it makes me smile at him.

"And dont worry about the whole pack situation, I've sorted everything out. You're staying here and you wont be getting any grief off of anyone". Hunter chimes in.

I turn to him and stroke his arm, the sparks warm us.He threads our fingers together and holds tight.

"Thank you, Alpha". Quentin says gratefully. "I just need to sort things out with Summer". He whispers sadly.

"Just give her some time, she'll understand". I say to him.

He nods weakly, not believing me.

"I fucked up with her, so much". His voice quivers, it sends a sad pang through my chest.

"Just tell her the truth, get her to understand what that bastard did to you". I instruct strongly.

"I cant. Its too shameful".

"You have nothing to be ashamed off". I all but spit angrily. "You acted bravely, you have to be proud".

He sniffles, I reach out and hold his hand. He looks down, not allowing anyone to see him cry.

"Let it out, buddy". Hunter coos.

"Everything is going to be fine". I say quietly.

....

"Everything is ruined!". I all but yell as I walk into my apartment.

Hunter huffs behind me.

I turn around to face him, he's currently looking around my apartment, where I lived with Robin for nearly his entire life.

"Nothing is ruined". He tsks.

"Excuse me?". I sass at his tsks.

"Those pricks who took ya, they haven't touched anything in here, you're so dramatic".

I scoff.

"Dont make me kick you in the balls". I warn as I point at him, he pales ever so slightly.

"Sorry darlin'".

My stomach flutters at his accent. "Its okay. Now we have work to do". I say as I pick up the folded boxes from him.

I walk into the kitchen and pull open the brown box.

"We'll start in the kitchen, living room and then bedrooms. I'll do the living room and you-". My eyes land on my mate who is currently looking in the direction of the hallway. -" can develop a case of tunnel vision. What the hell are you doing?". I ask, he turns to me with darken eyes.

"You know, you haven't had a chance to christen this place". He whispers huskily.

I arch a brow, my hand on my hip.

"Excuse me?".

"You haven't fucked anyone in here". He says bluntly.

My face burns with embarrassment "No, you know that". I reply quietly.

"So, why dont we christen it?". I look at his smirk, his hand travels down to his belt buckle and begins to unbuckle it slowly.

I stare at it, my own body reacting to him. Heat pools inside of me.