Under Sea Sponges & New Bonds

Charlie's pov.

Friday 5:03pm.

"Robin, just pack clothes for the weekend not the entire month, okay pal?".

He turns to me and he looks absolutely offended, he even has his hands placed upon his hips.

"I'm not a baby, daddy".

"Oh". I gasp, not liking how grown up he is acting. "You may not be a baby but you will always be my baby and remember mister, whenever you bring home a boy or a girl, I have the power to make you sound like a superhero or a loser".

The colour drains from his face as he drops his hands from his waist and he smiles
hugely at me.

"I love you Daddy".

"Yeah, that's what I thought". I say with a wink in his direction.

I watch him as he turns back to folding up his clothes, well I say folding, he's actually shoving them into a ball and throwing them into his case.

But it doesn't matter, I'll fold them up properly when he goes to bed. He just really likes to help; the alpha side to him wants to feel like he is doing something worthwhile.

He's so friggin' cute.

"I'll just be in my bedroom,pal". I inform him in case he needs me, he nods and waves me out, I smile at him.

Gotta love this little dude.

I turn on my heel and exit his bedroom, as I walk towards my bedroom: I am interrupted by the sound of my phone going off.

I have a message.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and slide the screen to unlock it. I click on the message icon and smile hugely.

FROM: THEO 'POLICEMAN' STONE.

RECEIVED: 5:04 PM

HEY, JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT I KINDA, SORT OF, MISS YA. ISNT THAT STRANGE? I THINK IT IS, BUT MAYBE THATS BECAUSE I LOST A HUGE AMOUNT OF OXYGEN DUE TO BEING ATTACKED ON THE LIPS BY A CRAZY ASS MAN, I THINK I NEED TO CATCH HIM, BUT ANYHOO JUST WANTED TO SAY HI AND THAT I WILL BE SEEING YOU SOON AND HOPEFULLY I DONT RUN INTO THAT MAN AGAIN WITH THOSE SOFT LIPS ;)

SEE YOU SOON BABE...IS IT TOO SOON FOR BABE? I DONT THINK IT IS- I'LL SHUT UP NOW.

XX

I shake my head with a small chuckle, I feel my whole mood go up a notch, fuzzy and soft.

"I think this ones a keeper". I whisper to myself and my wolf.

I think so too.

I clutch the phone, I decide to send him a quick message.

TO: THEO 'POLICE MAN' STONE.

SENT: 5:05PM

WHO IS THIS?

smirking hugely at my behaviour, I can only imagine what his reaction could be. I lock my phone and shove it back into my pocket.

A giddy feeling works its way into my chest and spreads like wild fire.

"I am such a teenager". I mutter as I walk into my bedroom. Hopefully I'll be able to get him off of my mind.

I lose myself in my packing and repacking of Robin's things, packing for the weekend is rather hard, I wish my babysitter would pack too but she doesn't do that, she only picks Robin up from school and babysits him till I get home.

Tsk, I should fire her.

I zip up my sons suitcase, cringing at the sound of the zipping, I hate that sound and it has me clenching my teeth together.