Uniform & First Dates

Wednesday- 9:00 am

"Bye, Robin". I say with a wave and a small smile, he returns them both before running into the school with his mini friends.

They're all so cute, they could be the next One direction- oh that's a dated reference. Oh no, am I old?

Knowing my child is safely within the school, I turn and begin to leave the play ground with the other parents.

i hate how sometimes I get some disapproving looks for being a young parent, but fuck them, I carried him for five months on my own.

I went through art school pregnant and labour, well I'm just thankful I knew some werewolves around here, and now I'll forever have a C tattoo on my stomach.

Pregnancy does ruin your body.

Pushing through the crowd of gossiping mothers, I roll my eyes at their hateful words about some woman.

But something snapped and I couldn't bite my tongue.

"Y'know, if you put as much effort as you do into gossiping about rumours, half of you wouldn't be single". I snap without even looking at them, I continue to walk on but I made sure my voice carried so the other nice parents heard me and now hopefully they will judge them.

That's my evil plan, my other plan is to buy a donkey and name it Eeyore.
Feeling smug with myself, I continue towards my car.

But what I see, makes me stop into place.

Police car + Police officer + my car= someone's planted drugs in my car or they found out about that time I got drunk and licked the windscreen clean.

I take a deep breath and ignore my now sweaty palms; I walk towards him, my body feeling like lead.

But as I approach, I notice that I recognise those glutes!

"Theo". I gasp to myself, but sadly...he heard.

Great, now he's probably thinking I just orgasmed over him.

He turns around to me, his dazzling smile is still on his face, does he always look like that? If so, he should go and see someone about that.

His height slightly towering over me, I can't get over how attractive this man is.

His golden hair pushed up into effortless spikes, his light eyes which actually look gold in direct sun light and his golden skin, and the way his uniform is stuck to his body like a second skin, is a godsend.

I should be a police officer...or just go there and stare.

"Hey, D4". He says with that southern drawl, I smile and wave.

"Hi, D5, what're you doing here?". I ask politely.

The breeze feels nice as it bathes me.

He chuckles nervously as he scratches the back of his neck, giving me the perfect view of his bulging muscles in his arm.

"I was looking for you actually". He mumbles.

He's adorable.

I smile encouragingly at me.

"I see, have I done something naughty?". I fake a nervous voice; he looks at me quickly, his hand dropping to his side, his face a mix of worry.

"Oh, no! God no". He's quick to defend himself which has me breaking out in a small chuckle.

"Sorry, I'm sorry, but I was just kidding with you". I say with a small apologetic smile.

The relief courses through me instantly, I see his eyes hold some mischief.