Feral

CHARLIE'S POV:

The slap resonates against my hand, I flinch at the feel of the sharp pain, my teeth clench together, I hiss as I pull back my eyes burning at the man who hurt me, who gave me a son, my ex mate.

I shake my right hand feeling the tingles shoot through me.

I glare at him, I relish in the pride of my handiwork, my right hand is plastered across his face.

He looks up at me, shocked and bewildered.

His dark eyes finding me and that's when I feel it- the connection- it's coming back. A spark reigniting in the deepest darkness, a click echoes in my mind as I feel the stirring in the deep. My hand flies to my chest as I feel his wolf meeting mine; I can hear their happy howls.

"Shit". I mumble at the same time as he does, I see the shock in his eyes but he also has a huge smile on his defined face.

Our damn wolves are literally doing a fucking happy dance!

That's when Robin pops his head out, scared.

My heart shatters at the sight; I feel my whole body grow cold- I made him scared.

My instincts take over and before I know it, I have him in my hands with douche bag growling lowly at me, I turn to him and glare at him.

He looks away like a sullen child having his favourite toy taken off of him.

"Mama".

I turn to my son shocked; I look at his perfect cute face, his eyes staring into mine.

Why is he calling me Mama, he's never done so before- oh god.

That's when it snaps in. He's met his father and now I'm his mother. I have no issue with it but am pissed off that he's already calling him dad.

I swallow my pride and jealousy and force a rather tight smile at my son.

I can literally feel HIS prideful aura. I glare at him, he pushes his dark hair back, my knees go weak- no! You are in a relationship! You don't need him.

Forcing myself to look away, I begin to make my way out of the house, ignoring Courtney on the floor sending me a filthy look.

"Hey, wait- Charlie!".

I freeze, the sound of my name rolling off of his tongue has me breathing hard, I turn and face him and his smirky face, I take in his body, he's grown taller and bigger.

I look back at his face; his eyes hold a glint of mischief.

"Like what you see". He teases, it has my blood rushing.

"Shut up". I hiss, his eyes widen. I feel the need to protect myself, to run, so I let my mouth run wild-

"What're you doing Hunter? Your 'wife' is pregnant with your pup, you may have broken up with her but I know you, you'll end up back with her-"

"He's my son". He cuts off my rambling with a hard glare directed at me.

My wolf now shows up and growls.

He flinches slightly but it does little to quell the fear growing. The uncertainty of what the future now holds.

"He's mine, always has been and always will be. You are not having anything to do with him- you only want him because I have him". I snarl my words.

His body puffs up, his wolf on the surface, hating how I'm calling into question his parental intent.

"You have no right to say that, he's my pup, I love him already! You kept him away from me!". He roars, his eyes holding fire I have never seen before.

Oh no.

I feel my wolf dying to jump out, my arms constrict around my son.

My breathing becoming heavier as I feel my canines begin to sharpen.

"Mama?". Robin whispers fearfully.

I try to look at him and comfort him but I can't, like a protective mother I can't remove my eyes from the predator.Hunter's eyes fall on our son, he looks worried and I see him reining his wolf in.

My eyes burn from the transformation that wants to take over.

"Charlie!".

My brother's voice calls desperately, he runs in and looks at me with horror.

"Take him". I growl out, my voice turning deep.

"What?". He frowns.

"Take him and go home". I snarl, Robin whimpers, Benny nods and reaches for my son; I force my arms to release him. He snuggles into my Brother's chest. Hunter growls warningly at Ben, not liking that our son is finding comfort in another wolf.

Benny casts me a worried glance before running out. I crouch slightly and glare at the man who broke me.

"Charlie?". He asks, frowning. He senses my wolf taking control.

My gum's split; I taste blood as my canines grow longer.

"If you think you can come back into my life without getting a few broken bones, you were solely mistaken!". I roar with fury, my saliva flying everywhere, my fingernails split into long claws.

I feel that unnatural strength flowing through my muscles once again.

Hunter watches me and he looks ashamed, he sighs brokenly and stands straight.

"Do it, I deserve it". He whispers with sad eyes.

My human side sees the compassion but my wolf see's the teenager who broke me.

This is how I find myself jumping at him.

My paw like hands wrapping around his neck, my knee flies into his crotch, he snarls as he falls to his knees, my hands leave his neck and one scrunches into the back of his hair, I yank back with all my strength that half of his hair in my hand is pulled out, he hisses. I growl at him as I bring my hand flying into his throat.

He gags painfully as he falls back, his eyes wide in shock as he splutters.

He lands on his back, I straddle him and lay punches into his face, every crunch of bone, blood spurting has my pain and anger from over the years slowly disappearing.

Violent snarls are ripped out of my body as I lay my violent rage into his body.

I lose myself in my red mist of unadulterated rage.

"You ruined me!". I scream as I bring my forehead crashing against his.

...

Stop the violence.