Actions & Decisions.

Trigger warning: SA. Explicit Content. 18+
(I edited as best as I could and took out things I didn't think needed to be there)

COURTNEY'S POV:

"Miss Finn?".

I look up as I hear my name being called out, my eyes land on a sweet small woman with honey short coloured hair.

I swallow, my dry mouth feeling like sand.

I raise my shaking hand, her brown eyes scan the crowd before they land on me and they soften.

"Come on Sweetie". She calls out so softly, it stings as my chest pangs.

I nod as I push myself up, my legs feeling like jelly.

I can do this.

My heart slams against my chest, my stomach churning as sweat begins to cover my body. My hands tremble as I walk over to her, my eyes filling with tears.

For fuck sake, not now.

I wipe them roughly, cringing at how the fabric of my sleeve burns across my sensitive skin.

I sniffle as I force a smile at the sweet nurse.

"Come on darlin', I'll be here with you. Don't worry". She soothes me as she takes me into the other room.

The room stinks of bleach as I enter, the walls bright white with bland leaflets stuck to the wall.

My eyes land on the chair, I flinch at the sight. My heartbeat slamming into my ears.

A surge of fear crashes through me, my arm going to my stomach, I shake my head as my lip trembles.

I cant do this.

I turn to the woman.

"I can't do this, I'm sorry!".

Instinct takes over and i find myself running out of that godforsaken place.

I'm to be a Rogue but a Rogue with a pup.

...

Ares Pov:

"Faster, that's it". I sigh quietly as I arrive. My hands clenching into his dark hair.

"Swallow". I command with a growl as I feel him go to pull off.He shakes his head and I clench my teeth.

"Swallow". I hiss as I pull his hair back, I hear him whimper as my hand clenches painfully in his hair.

"Now or I'll kill your pups".

That works.

I smirk, I push him off, I pull my trousers up and buckle them as I walk away from the sniffling 19 year old omega.

"I'll see you after dinner". I say as I watch the CCTV monitor, I hear him getting up, his baby bump is getting bigger, I wonder how his children will look? He is pregnant with an Alphas seed. He was too cute to leave behind I had to have him.

Hah, I bet his mate is going crazy.

He knows pleasure like he's made for it. I really need to take him after he's given birth, show him what a real alpha is. I hate pregnant omegas. Could kill the pups- but they'll bring me some good money when they are born.

My eyes catch a movement, I lean in closer and stare.

I gasp when I see my lowly mate getting screwed by a proud looking Theo.He's still wearing his chains and they're having sex? Kinky bastard.he wouldn't do that with me. I know Timmy sucked him off earlier but now they're screwing.

Unacceptable.

...they look good together...sad, it wont last.

...

THEO'S POV:

"Ugh! Oh god, I'm about to- Ugh!". I moan loudly as I feel myself release into my mate. He clenches around me, his filthy moans filling the cold and empty room.

I open my eyes with a feeling of calmness washing through me. He turns to me with a smile on his sweaty face, he pushes back his caramel hair and kisses me.

I return it.

My wolf feeling at rest. The mate bond is strong. Charlie wont be able to resist, and he shouldn't. He should be happy.

My stomach drops with guilt. He's going to be hurt.

I'm a dick- but I don't regret it.

I never will and I cant.

"Let me mark you". I blurt out, my eyes landing on my mates surprised face.

"I can't, Ares wont allow me to. He cant know that I marked you". He whispers frantically.

"But you're mine". I growl possessively.

He smiles brightly.

"I love you, I forgave you for shooting me-".

"And I forgave you for leaving me, so just be quiet about marking me". He hisses as he pulls my trousers up.

"I really need to go, I'll bring back some food. I love you". He says quickly, my wolf perks up as he kisses me softly, he turns and leaves.

I watch him go, leaving me in the dark.

"...Well this isn't awkward".

...

AN; Uh. I really want to edit all of this out, I wrote this years ago and I hate writing smutty scenes and the way it's all gross and negative- ugh. But, if I edit it all out the it won't make sense for the story.