Bruised Knuckles & Bloody Hearts

Hunter's pov:

My beautiful mate, so angry, so sad- I made him feel this way, I can see the anger in his dark eyes through my swelling up ones.

Pain radiates through my entire being, I feel every crack and break in my ribs, I feel bruises litter the entirety of my body, I feel the sharp pain in my broken nose, the stinging in my ripped bottom lip.

My own wolf, which surprises me, is staying very still, he knows we deserve this.

Every lash of his fists, hurt, his rage hurts and it hurts so much worse knowing that I caused this much pain, all of this anger that he has had to carry for the most of his adult beginning.

So I know we deserve this, I will be his reliever and as his mate, I will love him  as he breaks me.

Tears fall from his dark green eyes, they land on my face, they sting the healing cuts on my face.

I feel his weight on me, he straddles my lap as he continues to abuse my chest with his bloody knuckles.

"I hate you! I hate you so much!". He spits with no energy, his body begins to lose steam as his hits become weaker and weaker.

His breathing heavy with exertion, I continue to stare at him, his auburn chestnut hair falling into his wet red eyes.

The sight is painful to witness. My wolf whines at the pain.

His bruised and abused hands lay on my bloody chest, my breathing heavy but I can feel it returning back to normal, the bones he broke are already healing, my nose doesn't even feel that bad no more.

He stares at me and I see the hurt and hate, but I also see confusion and curiosity.

I keep my eyes on his, he sniffs and stands up, he moves to the front door shakily and yanks it open. The warm breeze stings my healing cuts.

Every part of me begs to keep him here, to stop him.But I know he wants to leave and I won't force him to stay.

"I'll be around". He mutters heavily before exiting and leaving me.

"I'll be here for you. I'm going to get you back Charlie, you're mine! You belong to me!". I yell with every little part of energy that i have left in my beaten body.

I hear him whisper bitterly.

"Good luck with that, mongrel".

Now that stung. Hurt, actually.

"That fucking mutt!". Courtney hisses in pure anger, I push myself up rather quickly when I hear her sharp heels hit the ground.

I ignore the sharp pains in my chest, I can already feel my bones finishing the last healing process, my wounds on my face are already closing, I reach up and snap my nose back into place.

CRUNCH.

Courtney flinches in disgust at the sound as she enters the hallway, I shrug off the pinching of snapping my nose back into place, I feel the warmth of my healing spreading through my body like a wave.

I capture the small pink mark on her face, I smirk at my mates handiwork.

He's a strong submissive.

The strong mother of my alpha son.

Just even thinking about my beautiful boys have my entire body rushing with  warmth.

I smile at the thought of them.

Perfect.- My wolf purrs contently.

Definitely.

Courtney places her hands on her hips and glares in my direction. I roll my eyes at her pathetic attempt of trying to be dominant.

Its laughable.

"Are you going to let that whore get away with slapping your wife?". She spits venomously, her eyes fierce with anger and disgust.

She should be very carefully.

My wolf isn't far from the surface.

I take a deep breath and pretend to think it over, I even tap my chin with my finger, ignoring the dried blood.

"Hmm, let me think about that, Uh...Nope". I pop the 'p'.

I drop my hand and glare heatedly at her, her hands drop. Her mouth and eyes wide open.

"Why not?!". She screeches.

I flinch at the sound.

"Fucking hell, shut your trap. I don't want anything to do with you, you're not my wife, I want you out of here. Don't make me throw you out".

Her face quickly reddens with fury, her body tense as she glares at me.

She splutters.

"You cant do that!".

I growl. "Yes I can! I am your alpha and you will do what I say! Leave this house now!!".

"Uh, excuse me. I think you'll find that I'm the Alpha of this pack".

My fathers rough voice has me turning around to finding him looking at me with a disapproving shake of his head.

"Care to explain to me why your rejecting another wolf?". He snarls before bringing his hand slapping across my face.

Shit!.

...