Taken

Beaten and taken part one.

Trigger warning: Violence, crude language and attempted rape. 18+

Ares POV:

The ding of his phone brings me out of my train of thought.

I reach down and bring the silver phone closer to my face, opening the the message icon, I read the message.

FROM: CHARLIE.      RECEIVED: 11:OO AM.

HEY, I DON'T KNOW IF YOU'RE BUSY OR SOMETHING, BUT IM COMING HOME, I'LL BE AT YOURS AROUND 1 ISH,PLEASE BE THERE.WE NEED TO SPEAK.

"Looks like there's trouble in paradise".

...

CHARLIE'S POV:

1:12PM

"I hate Cars". I announce as I place my feet on the lovely ground, not metal floor covered in mats. But actual concrete floor! The fresh air caresses my body, I inhale the spring air.

"Still so dramatic". My mother snaps my special moment. I turn give her a glad with no heat.

"Hush now".

She rolls her eyes before catching the cafe's bright blue sign, her eyes light up.

"Oh yes, I need caffeine before lifting heavy boxes- well pretending to be whilst I watch you guys do all the work". She smirks.

"Vixen!".

She chuckles as she runs to the friendly cafe. I look at my dad and smile at him.

"You can get a coffee too, pa. I need to speak to someone anyway".

He gives me a nod and salute before following after my mother.

Sighing heavily i look up at my apartment complex.

Lets get this over with.

Operation break Theo's heart and become bitch is a go.

...

"Theo, are you in?". I snap as my hand bangs on the door for the fourth time.

I clench my teeth together as I wait impatiently.

My foot tapping against the ground.

Dick.

As I'm about to turn for my apartment. I hear the door behind me fling open, but suddenly arms are around my neck pulling me in violently.

Gasping in shock and pain due to the pressure on my throat, I fall backwards, my legs slip but as I fall to the ground the arms around my neck tense and pull me closer, making it harder for me to breath.My eyes widen and fill with water, my lungs begin to burn.

I thrash violently against the mans steel like vice.

My hands scratch and punch into his arms, I hear him chuckle.

"Feisty little bitch". His deep voice rings in my ears.

"Let him go, now". Another voice commands and suddenly the arms are gone and I'm crashing to the ground breathing in deeply and raggedly.My lungs ache and burn as I breathe in. My violent coughs burn my throat.

My racing heart slams into my chest. I wipe the tears away from my eyes violently just as a fist comes crashing into my face.

My teeth slice my bottom lip. The sting races through my body, I yelp as the pain catches up in my cheek.

I quickly look back up only to be greeted with a foot. I turn fast and I'm kicked in the other cheek. I feel the impact, I pushes me over.

"Ah!".

"Bastard moved!".

"Get him"

Taking a deep breath I push myself up onto my feet and twist on my heel to get a view of my opponents. One tall and the other smallish, both ugly and disgusting.

I sniff the air.

"Wolves". I growl.

"Get him". The big one snarls.

They both race towards me.

Instinct takes over and I welcome it.

My fist crashes into his the bigger mans nose. He gasps and is flung backwards, he growls as he crashes heavily into the ground.

Never missing a beat,I twist on my leg slamming my left leg into small ones head. He lands on his knees, revealing his back.

I bite my teeth, ignoring the blood.

That's when I bring my leg up and bring it crashing into his back. My leg strains against the sudden use of muscle.

CRACK.

He squeals.

His body crashes onto its front, heavy and straight. Suddenly something long and thin Is wrapped around my neck and pulled on, I gasp loudly and painfully as I'm pulled into a chest.

My hands fly to the object.

Wire.

I hear his grunts and feel his sweat.

"You're making me hard, sexy". He spits. Then he grinds against my ass, making me feel his girth.

"Can I rip you- Ah!".

I hiss as on instinct my body takes over and My fingers dig into his eye, I cringe at the jellylike feel.

"Fucking Cunt!".

He releases, I crash into the ground. My heart slamming against my chest. My hand touches my raw neck. I flinch at the touch.

"Fuck!".

"You Omega bitch! I'm going to fucking rip you open!". His deep snarl has me turning to face him.

He removes his hand from his eye, revealing it to be red and slightly bloody.

I cringe at the sight but then my eyes are on his jeans as he begins to unbuckle his belt.

Oh fuck.

"This is going to hurt". He chuckles cruelly as he pulls out his member. The sight makes me sick.

It stands proudly, he smirks at me.

"Its happy to see you".

"Well I am very hot". I snark. He then charges forward.

Do not let that thing anywhere near us- My wolf snarls.

I chuckle slightly before kicking my foot out, it connects with his, he yelps as he trips and comes hurdling towards me. I quickly roll out of the way.

He crashes front facing into the hard floor.

The thump and tearing of flesh has me cringing as he lands fully on his dick.

"Ah fuck! Fuck! Fuckkkk!!!".

He squeals as he pushes himself up. My eyes fall onto his gruesomely disfigured member.

His foreskin is ripped and bloody and the shaft is bent funny. The head is like a cracked egg. Seriously.

"You cunt!".

I roll my eyes.

"Seriously? Still slagging me off!". I snap as I bring my foot crashing on his limp dick.

"Ahhhhhhh!!! Don't!".

I chuckle as I get to my feet.

"Now stumpy, you are going to tell me why you attacked me and-".

A sharp pain in my back cuts me off.

Cringing, I reach backwards and pulls out something big. Bringing it to my front, I freeze.

a dart?

My entire body grew fuzzy in an instant.

No...tranq...

That's when I'm crashing to the ground.

"Never send a rapist to do a sociopath's job. They always want to fuck the mark".

My eyes shut just as someone violently carries me out.

...