Alpha

TW: Attempted SA.

CHARLIE'S POV:

Stinging.

Tearing.

Burning.

Searing.

Are all words resembling pain, and I am in so much.

My eyes feel heavy, I force my weaken body to cooperate.

I am being dragged by my hair but that pain I'm not focused on, the searing pain in my neck is what has my attention.

He bite some serious arteries, I can my feel my blood leaving me, tainting my neck.

Its so painful. I just want to sleep...

I hope Robin got to my parents. God, I hope so.

Everything just hurts...

ARES POV:

After feeling myself return back to normal, I take refugee in an old and abandoned cottage. I sit near the fire I just lit and sigh tiredly.

The energy is just leaving my body.

But excitement courses through me at the thought of Hunter killing his mate and son.

Being a Lycan fucking rocks!- getting to control alphas, turning them into wild rogues is amazing!

I laugh joyfully, I clap my hands together.

"This is just like a movie".

...

The sound of a whimper and growl pulls me out of my trance, I turn in the direction of the pathetic door, I see a shadow.

Who?

The door is shattered into pieces, my wolf whines in surprise.

Standing there is Hunter, my version of him.

My eyes trail down and is his hand is a handful of bloody hair.

Glee replaces my fear.

"Charlie?". I ask hopefully.

Hunter grunts and then throws the body to the floor, he hits the ground hard and lifelessly but I hear his heartbeat, he's dying.

I look up at hunter, I smile as I stand up and walk over to him, his dark golden eyes watching me.

"Well done, babe". I say as I grab the back of his neck and force him down, I shove my tongue into his warm cavern, my lips overlap his as I make out with him passionately. He's unresponsive and flaccid- I check. I growl and pull back, I stare into his eyes.

"You have to want me! You need me! Show me!". I scream. He stares trancelike into my eyes.

The blood of his mate tastes sweet. I turn to him. Even dying he looks beautiful, pale and tainted in blood.

Pretty. I move over to him, I crouch down and pull his head back so I can see his face.

A tainted angel.

"I'll just take him, whist you watch". I hiss. My hands fly to his jeans, I'm about to unbuckle his jeans. I can't wait to fill him with my seed, for him to bear my pup.

Suddenly a painful yelp is ripped from my lips as claws dig into my arm.

"Touch my mate and I will fucking kill you, you bastard". The vicious voice is pure anger. My wolf whines at the alpha's dominance.

How did he come back?.

"How? You were under my control!". I scream. He digs his claws deeper, it earns a scream from me especially when his claws make contact with my bone. Its searing pain. I hold it together though.

"Not fast enough! You had me nearly kill my love! My son! You may be a Lycan caller, but you are a spineless pussy!". He roars before I feel his canines in my throat.

HUNTER'S POV:

My teeth bite into his skin. Like a knife through butter, his vile tasting blood enters my mouth but I dont swallow, I bite harder as I dig my claws even further into his wrecking body. He fights violently, my free hand violently scratches his face, he whines and whimpers. My teeth bite through muscle until they graze across his bone, his movements slow. I violently rip a huge chunk out of his body, his squeals are cringing, my hand rips out of his arm bringing half of it off. The stench of blood fills the air. I snarl and roar as I stand and snap his neck. Ares crashes to the floor heavily.

I snarl at the bastards body.

I spit out his blood and wipe my face. I quickly turn to my mate.

Small and bloody.

My eyes burn and my body crashes.

I land on my knees and whimper as I pull myself towards him.

"I'm so sorry! Baby. Please dont die, dont go". I sob as I pull his body towards me.

My hearing picks up on his laboured breathing.

"I'm sorry, I had no control! I'm such a bastard! Please forgive me". I whimper. My chest aches.

Dont die.

I look at the bloody wound.

The tear.

...

"Wait". I mutter, I swallow and wet my tongue as I remember something, something the first cave wolves use to do.

I hold my mate in my arms, I lean him against my chest. I lean down to the wound and lick it.

His blood tastes just how he smells.

I force myself to continue, I lick around the edge of the wound. Around the tear.

Metallic and sweetness.

Please work, please work.

...

"Hmm".

I freeze and listen.

"Charlie?". I whisper.

"It hurts". He mumbles, I look down, his wound is slowly but surely closing up.

My heart soars as my wolf roars. I chuckle as tears come to my eyes. I lean back down and lick, I cover his wound in my salvia.

He hisses but I ignore him as I continue to caress his skin. To heal him.

Sure enough, his skin threads back together, until there's nothing but blood which I then lick clean.

Minutes pass as I finish his grooming.

"Hunter, you can stop". He says, I cease and look up at him fearfully, his eyes are guarded as they stare at me

"Its me, I promise. Charlie, I would never hurt you like that. He got me, that bastard was a Lycan caller, he took me over- I'm so fucking weak. I'm so sorry, I totally understand if you want to leave me and take Robin". I ramble on nervously, tears cascade down my face.

"You're not weak". He replies. I'm about to protest. " Most Alphas have no idea its about to happen, but you did! You alerted us. You are so strong so dont beat yourself up". He whispers so heartfelt, I sob and lean my head against his chest, I sob loudly and painfully.

"I'm so sorry".

His hand flies to my hair, he cascades his fingers through it.

"You saved me, I forgive you". His voice is strong.

How am I so lucky to have him?

This is how we stay for a while, in one another's arms, grooming and feeling our connection strengthening and growing. Our bodies growing stronger from our touches.

Our wolves becoming one.

We accept each other as mates.

....