New Beginnings

CHARLIE'S POV:

"Uh, ouch". I mutter.

His warm chuckle fills my healing body.

"Sorry baby, I didn't mean to be so rough".

"You dont sound sorry". I mumble as I pull away from his warm embrace, he whines like a pup.

"Oh hush". I chastise him as I get to my wobbly legs.

"Oh shit, never am I doing doggy style on a floor again". I stretch my aching body, sighing in relief when I get those satisfying clicks.

"You're not going to be saying that later". He mumbles cockily to himself as I roll my eyes and pick up my clothes.

...

Walking hand in hand is a strange feeling, a rather good feeling but strange.

"So, what should we do about the living arrangements?". He asks out of the blue, I turn to him fast but continue walking.

"Oh, I don't know. Isn't that soon?".

"I just fucked you bareback and marked you after days of being back, I think we passed 'soon', miles back". He snaps back, annoyed.

I tsk.

"Please stop being so crude". I mutter feeling my cheeks flush at his words.

"I am telling ya right now, that you probably have a mini me in your oven right now, just baking away". He continues like a child. He swings our locked hands between us

"Oh stop it, even your sperm isn't that fast. I love you and I forgive you but moving in is a huge step and it'll mess up Robin's schedule. And plus I really dont want to live in a pack house". I add, hating having to share with strangers.

"Then we buy a new house, one with a big garden that we can fill with slides and swings. Where we can have barbecues". He pulls me to his chest and wraps his arms around me, whispering into my ear.

I can't help but chuckle and cringe at the tingles and sparks that flow through me.

He sways us ever so slightly.

"Imagine it, a hot summer day, our families come and relax in our huge and family friendly garden. I'm manning the grill and you are greeting the guests with that dimply smile and fab ass". I chuckle." And just as I'm finished with the food, our pups decide to seek revenge on us for grounding them and stealing their cookies- which you made by the way- and they charge at us with water guns, chasing us around the yard, our family and friends cheer as they finally catch us and we all land on the floor in a laughing heap, all seven of us".

I smile softly as I can see it and more than anything else I want it. The safety, the Roy time, the love.

"wow, hello Mr hallmark daddy- wait, seven?!". I screech as his final words catch up with me.

He laughs.

Its husky.

"Uh, yah. I want a huge family".

"Do you also want a mate with huge stretch marks? I'll have two, three at a push, but no more". I say sternly.

"...fine, but you'll carry my pups?". He asks as if he were dreaming.

"I already have, dick". I say jokingly as i walk away.

"Dont leave bae!". He screams over the top, a screeching laughter is yanked from me which earns a loud and quite ugly laugh from me.

...

"Mom!".

He jumps into my arms, they wrap around him he nuzzles into my neck and I him.