A Cruel Twist

THEO'S POV:

"You need to put the gun down, you haven't done anything dangerous yet, but if you don't put that gun down, you will be-".

The deafening sound of a bang going off reaches my ears before I feel the impact of the force hitting me in the chest, I'm flung backwards, my heart leaping in horror, as I crash into the cold hard ground.

My chest stings like a bitch!

My eyes fill with warm tears, my body quivers, the pain radiates through my entire being, I feel my hands clench into weak fists as my breathing becomes fast and heavy.

Grunts of pain escape my lips, I whimper when I feel a burning sensation run through me.

"No! No no!". I hear his distraught voice through my pain haze, my hearing still impaired from the blast, my body experiencing a pain I have never felt before.

The ceiling of the warehouse is dark and dirty.

The setting sun can be seen through the cracks.

Huh, a beauty.

Gold, pink and orange.

I feel my lips twitch slightly as the pain begins to subside, my body numbing.

The tears drop, my arms too-weak to lift up.

My stomach churning with violently cramps and knots.

Charlie.

The thought pierces my hazy mind.

His beautiful dimples, dark auburn hair, green emerald eyes.

Creamy skin, soft and smelling like a fresh day.

He'll never know...

My heart clenches painfully at the realisation.

He'll never know how I feel about him...he'll never find the letters I wrote him but never had the courage to deliver them. He'll never know that I bought his first painting.

I wont ever be able to walk with him down the street, hold his soft hands, drink tea with him, kiss him or just feel him.

I'll never have another moment with him.

The sob is ripped from my emptying body. This hurts so much, not the wound, the fact that I wont ever be able to get him to love him.

The coldness quickly creeps in, my eyes droop, my breathing becoming into small whispers.

"Charl...". My throat constricts as my body arches into a painful stance of utter panic.

My lungs burn as my mouth begins to fill with blood. I cough violently, the gurgle of my dying breathes make me cringe.

I bang my head violently into the ground as I try to hurry up the process of dying.

The sun...his smile.... Huh, his lau-

...

...

...

"I'm sorry Theo, but I don't share".

...

CHARLIE'S POV:

The shiver pulls me to a stop, I turn and look up at the setting sun. My wolf becoming very anxious.

Why do I feel like someone's just walked over my grave?.

...