"We need to talk, I have something in mind."

I grabbed my phone and smirked, "So do I. I'm home alone you know my house right?"

"I'm at the door."

I almost choked on my spit. "What?"

"Open the door. I don't think you know how much I want him to pay for this."

I hurriedly placed my food on the dining and went for the door. She stood behind it wearing baggy jeans with a sweater and a scarf around her neck. She invited herself in and walked past me.

I pressed my lips together. Typical Myra.

As I shut the door I turned back to look at her. "Welcome.... I guess."

"Whatever," She muttered.

I took the remote to lower the volume of grey's anatomy which was playing on the television. And she still stood at the same spot looking around. Well isn't this awkward? She tapped her feet on the ground continuously.

"Erm... I was just about you eat. Do you want something to eat?" I asked while scratching the back of my head.

She gave me a disgusted look. "Of course not, we're resuming tomorrow and you expect me to break my diet."

My eyes widen in amusement and I shook my head mockingly.

"Whatever you want princess," I said raising my hands defensively and walking to the dining.

Unlike her, I needed my food. Food is life like literally.

After a while, she sat on the couch reluctantly and I quietly chuckled to myself. I enjoyed my meal quietly and she looked back once in a while to see if I was done.

"Okay let's plan revenge," I announced as I sat beside her once I was done with my meal.

"Finally." She muttered again.

What was her problem with not talking normally? She was always talking under her breath like I was Edward or Bella or something.

"Huh?" I asked bending my head a little she cleared her throat and then looked up.

"Nothing, so do you know what the best revenge plan is?" She waved off what happened and went straight to business.

"You tell me," I said sitting back and crossing my legs.

"We play his game better than him. Checkmate, he won't see it coming. We have to play dumb."

"Play his game? We should start cheating on him with each other?" I asked alarmed and confused.

"What?! No!" She replied instantly.

"Oh good."

"Oh good? Do you think you're better than me? Too good for me?" She scoffed and I rolled my eyes. She makes everything about herself and a competition.

"Bruhhhhhh," I said throwing my head back in annoyance. "Can you come out of your shell for once and see that the world doesn't revolve around you? And besides yes I am better and too good for you."

"Lol," She laughed and clapped earning a raised eyebrow and side-eye from me.

"Let's move on."

"I could literally get anyone and anything I want you know that right?"

Oh my God. Can someone shut her up?

"Yes."

It seemed like my agreement with her poured more gasoline on her rage. She huffed heavily and gave me a death glare.