I open the doors to my closet, them opening with a squeak. I grab a comfy looking hoodie with a band's name on the back, going into the drawers for some joggers.

When I close the doors, my eye catches something in the mirror, making a short ah! to leave my lips.

I stare down at my wrist, brows creasing. "Erm... Lou! Louis!" I scream out, eyes never leaving my skin.

Louis comes bombarding in. "You didn't chuck up again, did you?"

I gag at the thought and shake my head. "Why have I got a tattoo?" I hiss, shoving my wrist into his face.

He grabs my hand, gently pulling it away from his face to examine it. I grab his arm when I notice a fucking tattoo on his skin too.

"You got one too!" I squeak.

He looks down to his wrist, smile breaking through. "Huh, so I do."

I stare at the shaded in anchor on my wrist, then to the rope that wraps around his wrist. The area around both is red and sore, looking slightly dry.

"Why did we get tattoos?" I question.

He shrugs a shoulder, moving to the kitchen. "Lima!" he sings.

Liam who stayed the night last night, looks up from shovelling Louis' Coco Pops into his mouth. "Yeah?"

Louis flicks his wrist out. "Do you know why we got these?"

Liam rolls his eyes, fishes something out of his pocket and slides it across the island toward us. I grab it, noticing its moisturiser for said tattoos.

"I tried to stop you two, but you ran away giggling before I could. Found you down the town centre running into the tattoo parlour."

The stars sprinkle into the night sky, the moon following us as we run down the street.

Louis grips onto my hip, laughing loudly as we scream lyrics at the top of our lungs, Niall cackling alongside us, stumbling with Marie on his shoulders.

"Guys, you need to shush, there's people living down here," Liam calls out toward us warningly, a drunk Zayn holding his hand, tripping slightly in his step.

"Liven up, Llama," Niall slurs.

"Hands, touching hands," Louis continues, just as loudly.

"Reaching out," I continue with him, giggles breaking up the songs.

"Touching me, touching youuuu!" We sing in unison, Niall and Marie joining in.

"Sweet Caroline, bah, bah, bahhh!" Louis and I scream, Niall joining in on the bahs.

Liam strides over toward Louis and I from where our laughter echoes into the night, a light from inside one of the houses with a barking dog switching on.

Liam's hands press into our shoulders, pushing us and we both stumble, flopping into the bushes that pepper the houses' front gardens. I get swallowed whole, the twigs scratching my bare skin making me hiss.

Niall's laughter comes closer and he's dragging me out of the bush, Marie now on the ground helping Louis out.

"I'll do it again if you're going to be loud," Liam warns.