" Why are you laughing and I don't look funny " taehyung said faking a serious face and y/n quickly spoke.
" No Tae baby. You look amazing. It's my first time seeing you like this. That's why I laughed " y/n said ans taehyung took a step closer to her hearing what she said. They were so close that y/n felt Taehyung's breath on her face.

" What did you call me baby ?" Taehyung asked,his voice as deep as the ocean. " Tae " y/n said and taehyung shook his head. " No what's the word you added after that? " He asked again . " Tae baby" y/n literally whispered and just after she said that, taehyung snaked his arms around the younger pulling her to a tight hug.

" I love it. You can call me like that " taehyung said and y/n laughed.

" Okay sure , my Tae baby " she said and taehyung pulled away from the hug and kissed y/n s forehead.

" Come now. Let's go. " Taehyung said interwining his fingers with the other.

Both of them walked down the stairs watching the sea beneath them. The wind coming from the sea was so comforting.

" This is the first time I came here Tae. I am so in love with the view and the environment " y/n said and taehyung smiled at his excited girlfriend.

" Let's go everywhere. I will take you everywhere you like to go baby" taehyung said pulling y/n closer to him by putting his hand around her shoulder and y/n smiled at this small yet sweet gesture.

" I am all in " she said and taehyung laughed " that's my girl " he said.

They walked like that for some time and they were now closer to the beach. "Wow we walked a long way " y/n said and taehyung looked at her.

"Do you want me to carry you baby? You weigh like a feather " he said and y/n laughed gentle hitting taehyung s hand.

" I am thankful but no way Mr. Kim. Let us walk hand in hand " she said and taehyung nodded, he was also laughing with the younger.

" You choice, Ms. Choi. " He said and both of them burst into laughter again.

" There is a nicer beach than this one princess. You can't go closer to the sea here. I will take you somewhere else where you can go to the sea. If you want you can swim as well " taehyung said and y/n nodded in agreement.

She was so excited to go to the sea, to actually feel the sea. She didn't want to swim because she didn't bring any swimwear, but she obviously wanted to put her legs to the water while sitting on a rock or something.

" Come let's go petal " taehyung and but y/n stopped him.

" No wait. I need to take a photo of you " she said " go near that tree and pose " y/n added and taehyung did just as she asked him to do.

Y/n clicked some pictures, her smile growing bigger whenever taehyung posed. " Let me see " the elder walked to y/n as soon as she was done taking pictures. Y/n showed him the photos "oh I like this the most" taehyung said showing one of the pictures that y/n took and the younger agreed with Taehyung with a smile .

 Y/n showed him the photos "oh I like this the most" taehyung said showing one of the pictures that y/n took and the younger agreed with Taehyung with a smile