5x10

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟯𝟬

𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

Amelia jumped up to see that she was in an unfamiliar place. She looked around and slowly got up, looking around the room. she heard the door open and turn around to see a girl standing there.

" who the hell are you and why am I here?" Amelia asked glaring at her." it's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you. I would never do that.." hope told her.

" you saved me." She asked and hope nodded." yeah, it's the least I could do." Hope said.

" I need to go.." Amelia said." wait where are you going?" Hope asked.

" I need to get back to my daughter. She's probably scared right now." Amelia said she was about to leave when Hope stopped her." look. I appreciate you saving me, but get out of my way." She said.

" I think it's best if you sit down and let me explain to you where you are." Hope said and Amelia looked at her." we are in 2030." She said and Amelia's eyes widened." no that's impossible. We were in 2027." Amelia said stepping back.

" yes, we were but I found a way to travel through time." Hope said." what are you saying? Who are you?" Amelia asked." I am your daughter hope." She said and Amelia's eyes widened.

" hope." Amelia said and hope nodded smiling, Amelia ran to her and hugged her tightly.." what is going on?" She asked." there's a lot of explaining to do." Hope said.

" why did you bring me here?" Amelia asked." because in 2027 that was the year you die." She said and Amelia's eyes widened." what, you're saying my old self in this timeline is dead.." she asked and hope nodded." that's why I had to save you. My childhood wasn't great without you." Hope said.

" why do you look different?" Amelia asked looking at her." my humanity is off." Hope said and Amelia grabbed her by the face looking at her." Oh hope, I didn't know it was that bad." She said.

" uh yeah, a lot has happened." Hope said trying to get it together." I can't bear to look at you like this." Amelia said as hope looked at her." hope turn it back on. You know I don't want this for you. I never wanted this for you." Amelia said.

" but if I turn it on, I'll break down. I did a lot of bad stuff when my humanity is off." Hope told her." Then you need to face it hope. Because if you don't your feelings, your emotions are just going to keep bottling up until you pop." Amelia said.

Hope looked at her before closing her eyes. A few seconds later, she opened it up, tears pouring out of her eyes. Her humanity was back on.

" I'm so sorry." Hope said and Amelia held her as Hope cried in her arms." everything's gonna be okay, let it all out." Amelia said as Hope continue to cried.

About 30 minutes later hope finally got it together and looked at her mom.

" Do you feel better now?" She asked and hope nodded a little." yes, thank you." Hope said and Amelia smiled." where are the others?" She asked.

" they are not far, they're not going to like me after what I did." Hope said and Amelia looked at her." tell me everything.." Amelia demanded.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Once Hope told Amelia everything that has happened they both slowly went to the bayou. Hope told her mother to wait behind as she handled business with the others.

" how long does it take for someone to go into time?" Diego asked." it doesn't take very long." Freya said." it's been two days." He told her.

" she's probably already back, she's just in hiding." Freya said." Uh guys." Kol said as they all turn around to see hope, standing there.

" Hope." Klaus said looking at her." Hi." Hope said, they all step back, thinking her humanity was still off." you guys don't have to be afraid of me now, my humanities back on.." she said as they looked at her.

" are you sure you're not lying that's just something you would say." Marcel said." fine stay away from me, but I just want to apologize." She said.

" I'm sorry for what I put all of you through." She said, Davina walked up to her, Diego try to held her back, but she didn't as she walked in front of hope.

Davina looked Hope in the eyes before hugging her tightly.

" it's okay, I forgive you." She said as hope hugged her back." but how did you turn it back on?" She asked, hope smiled before looking out at the distance.

Everyone looked to see a woman appearing in front of them, their eyes widened when they saw that it was Amelia standing there.

" mom." Davina said and Amelia smiled." Hello Davina." She said, Davina ran up to her and hugged her." I thought you were dead." She said." well, I was going to but your sister save me." Amelia said and smiled at Hope.

Amelia looked at her family before hugging all of them. She ignored the Mikaelson family as she looked at Elijah.

" Elijah." She said and he looked at her." I'm so glad to see you again." She said, he didn't say anything as he grabbed her face before kissing her on the lips tightly. She slowly kissed back, happy to be in his embrace again. Hayley and klaus looked away from that as the two pulled apart.

" I missed you." He said and she smiled." I missed you to." She said." Hope filled me in on some of the stuff she did. Now I want to know what everyone else has been up to since I was apparently dead." She said and they smiled.

Everyone all took turns telling her what has happened in the past few years while she was gone. And let's just say she was shocked but nonetheless, she was happy to be with her family again.